Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy nigdar: "teens" in Kansas City leave 4 dead

Separate shootings in the Kansas City metropolitan area Tuesday afternoon claimed the lives of four people, including two 15-year-olds forcing an elementary school to lockdown and shocking families at a local park.

The first incident happened on the Kansas-side of the city when a 15-year-old was shot around noon in the 6600 block of Cleveland Avenue near Hazel Grove Elementary. The teenager was brought to an area hospital but died from his injuries. The suspect fled the scene in a vehicle before officers arrived and have not been apprehended, Kansas City, Kansas Police Department said in a statement.

Kansas City, Kansas police are probing the first homicide, while Kansas City, Missouri police are handling investigations into three others that all occurred in broad daylight, KMBC reported.

Bullets began flying while a summer school program was in session and school officials placed the campus under lockdown as a precaution until the area was secured, KCTV reported. All students were inside the building at the time of the shooting, police said. Officers assisted with dismissal.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/teens-gun...mentary-school

Niggers at 15 are already experienced pimps and drug dealers. Who knows what the arguments were about. The price of smack, the price of a ho, the price of the latest stolen clown shoes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes N/A, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said it once, and I’ll say it again. “I have no problems with niggers killing each other“. That’s how they do it in their muthaland!

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live here in the Kansas City Metro area. Niggers have been ruining this city and this area as a whole for eons. Kansas City proper has been niggerfuxated since the beginning of time. The outlying suburbs (on the Kansas side to include Overland Park, Lenexa, Olathe, and a few others...) are slowly becoming infected with niggers. Luckily, some areas of the aforementioned 'burbs are reasonably affluent and well educated.
    The MSM always talks about Chimpcago and Nigger York as hotbeds of TNB, but I challenge anyone to visit Kansas City and see how it stacks up.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will eventually ruin every city and suburb if their migration is not curbed.

Engineer public transportation to be un- nigger friendly. No stops near welfare or Gibbs Me offices. Make it so niggers "can't get there from here".

Have health dept. keep chicken joints to a minimum with scrutinizing inspections that keep them closed more than they are open. The owners will eventually board them up.

Sames goes for audio and sail foam stores plus places that sell and install rehimz. Make sure building and occupancy codes are followed to the T.

Enlist a Po Po traffic detail with safety in mind to rid the streets of unsafe niggermobiles with bald tires, tint, equipment violations etc. Of course do as much racial profiling as possible without being obvious. Issue a press release: PD will only stop white people today. Tomorrow, only niggers. What could be more fair?

Frequent building inspections condemning nigger nests, first sign of a public heath hazard.

Just a few tactics a city can employ to keep coons from spreading into desired areas where humans call home.

All without burning a cross in a yard or being blatantly rayciss!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , GDRHammer liked this post