Close

Likes Likes:  53
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger robber shoots Dunkin Donuts manager in the head!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/manhunt-su...121856061.html

Manhunt on for suspect who shot Dunkin' Donuts manager in head during pre-dawn robbery
    Niggers dunkin donuts don't have that much money! They should go rob the rich liberals and cucks who control america.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the cops in Philly tell us what race I mean species of this perp.
    ***A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction.***

Suspect Description: Black male, late 30's to early 40's, medium complexion, mustache and goatee, medium-to-stocky build, blue zip-up hooded sweatshirt, gray cargo sweatpants, light gray New Balance sneakers, analog watch on right wrist, blue gloves and blue "Covid" m
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The victim was human, I'm pretty sure. Niggers tend to survive gunshots to the hayed, and a nigger would have been part of a fake hold-up. Batwings wouldn't come until later when a niggersow demanded its cut.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The victim was human, I'm pretty sure. Niggers tend to survive gunshots to the hayed, and a nigger would have been part of a fake hold-up. Batwings wouldn't come until later when a niggersow demanded its cut.
    Though they blurred out her face, she dressed, had the build and acted like some fat niggress.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Though they blurred out her face, she dressed, had the build and acted like some fat niggress.
    Wow, that's surprising, especially the fatal headshot. Maybe the niggeress argued about the percentage during the robbery, and the buck didn't want to give any.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    At least the cops in Philly tell us what race I mean species of this perp.
    WOW!! They ACTUALLY said the perp is a NIGGER!! Has a unicorn just farted?!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her hands look white to me, or maybe Hispanic.

So they'll wrangle the nigger, maybe give him some psychiatric tests to see if he's disturbed, have a big long drawn-out trial with shyster lawyers trying to excuse the nigger shooting someone in the head for no reason, appeals and all that crap and then he'll lounge around on his useless black ass in NU while the worker bees support him. There is no justice. Ever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    WOW!! They ACTUALLY said the perp is a NIGGER!! Has a unicorn just farted?!
    They'll confirm nigritude when there's video proving it. They just don't willingly tell you when it's a question.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical fucking nigger (and new hero for Antifa/BLM). The sooner it gets batwinged the better.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dunkin3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	15516
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    They'll confirm nigritude when there's video proving it. They just don't willingly tell you when it's a question.
    Tru Dat!! Chimpers know that a "yoof" is a male nigger fum 18 to thirty-fo'!!

22. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! Chimpers know that a "yoof" is a male nigger fum 18 to thirty-fo'!!
    And philthadalphia is just as bad as new yawk in letting niggers get away with sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! The city of "brotherly shove" is another blue dhimmirat rub hell-hole that's been run by corrupt (but I'm being redundant here} dhimmrats for over 60 years!! http://www.chimpout.org/forum/newrep...reply&p=174212

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	dunkin3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	15516

One of these days I'm going to read about nigger crime and have a stroke.

If it saves just one life, right? So:

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	15528

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And philthadalphia is just as bad as new yawk in letting niggers get away with sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! The city of "brotherly shove" is another blue dhimmirat rub hell-hole that's been run by corrupt (but I'm being redundant here} dhimmrats for over 60 years!! http://www.chimpout.org/forum/newrep...reply&p=174212
    One of my high school teachers is from there. He would have grown up during the 70s and 80s. We couldn't believe what he told us, to open our eyes to how lucky we were to live in innocent suburbia. Attempted muh dikk, sometimes even murder, right there in the halls, and actual cops patrolling the halls with shotguns. Not school officers, but real cops!

Even now actual police stationed at a school is completely foreign to me. The school where I taught had our token school officer, a local cop who couldn't land another desk job and was too fat for street duty. There's one rough school in my county that has a cop there during the day, with his car parked in front, because of niggers and Latino gangs.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

One of these days I'm going to read about nigger crime and have a stroke.

If it saves just one life, right? So:

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	15528

I"ve already had one stroke and I often don't read the Felonious Lawlessness forum for fear of having another.

28. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is there to rob, when a manager opens a Dunkin Donuts store in the morning ? Maybe $200 to make change ?
    This goes to show how the 50 point IQ of today's nigger has affected their ability to recognize the consequences
    of their actions. They kill, to lessen the chances they'll be caught, and have no fear of doing time in prison. Not even
    hard labor sentences, chain gangs, and capital punishment can deter the wild negro. They are just too stupid.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    WTF is there to rob, when a manager opens a Dunkin Donuts store in the morning ? Maybe $200 to make change ?
    This goes to show how the 50 point IQ of today's nigger has affected their ability to recognize the consequences
    of their actions. They kill, to lessen the chances they'll be caught, and have no fear of doing time in prison. Not even
    hard labor sentences, chain gangs, and capital punishment can deter the wild negro. They are just too stupid.

I don't know. Maybe going back to this might put a little fear into them. Maybe being forced to actually work might help tame them. Or not.

Name:	chaingang6bfc8.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	15540

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. Maybe going back to this might put a little fear into them. Maybe being forced to actually work might help tame them. Or not.

Name:	chaingang6bfc8.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	15540
    I'll tell you one thing, that Angola work farm in Louisiana must scare those lazy negroes silly. Slavery was a piece of
    cake compared to that place. They work those inmates like rented mules, and their upkeep costs taxpayers nothing.

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'll tell you one thing, that Angola work farm in Louisiana must scare those lazy negroes silly. Slavery was a piece of
    cake compared to that place. They work those inmates like rented mules, and their upkeep costs taxpayers nothing.

So I see. And the niggers whine about how badly they're treated. Yeah, I wouldn't like prison either, so the way I avoid that is by not committing crimes! Simple.
    Is prison supposed to be like a spa vacation? Don't rape, rob and murder, you stupid niggers. I know it's in your DNA, but since you claim to be human you should be able to control your primitive, feral impulses. As if.

Looks like they know how to deal with lazy and uppity niggers there!

Name:	angolanwjsplts2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	15541

36. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like they know how to deal with lazy and uppity niggers there!

Name:	angolanwjsplts2.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	15541
    Do they ever ! All US blacks should have been confined to such facilities, since the end of the Civil War.
    The alternative ? A one way ticket to sub-Saharan Africa. It would have cured our problems then,
    same as it would now. Better late, than never, I say.

38. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast