Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Virginia Beach shooter was a nigger!

Confirmed! Virginia Beach shooter was a nigger!

Random article:

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...b-43509ba6f338

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They been very quiet about releasing his picture. I was thinking nigger, but now confirmed .

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only one victims name is clearly a nigger, most appear to be human names:

Authorities solemnly read the names of each of the victims at the outset of a press conference on Saturday morning, saying all worked for the Department of Public Works and the Department of Public Utilities, except for one contractor.

They were listed as Laquita C. Brown of Chesapeake; Tara Welch Gallagher of Virginia Beach; Mary Louise Gayle of Virginia Beach; Alexander Mikhail Gusev of Virginia Beach; Katherine A. Nixon of Virginia Beach; Richard H. Nettleton of Norfolk; Christopher Kelly Rapp of Powhatan; Ryan Keith Cox of Virginia Beach; Joshua A. Hardy of Virginia Beach; Michelle “Missy” Langer of Virginia Beach; Robert “Bobby” Williams of Chesapeake; and Herbert “Bert” Snelling of Virginia Beach.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.091fd612238c
    Last edited by Cracka Jack; 06-01-2019 at 09:31 AM.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The moment this story released without the usual rhetoric I knew it was not a white guy. The first thing I thought of was "this was a nigger". Maybe someone else but 99% chance it was a nigger. No picture, no name, no screaming about gun control laws, and nobody saying he had been showing signs with nobody doing anything. There was a chance it was an "immigrant" aka been here illegally for a decade but chances were slim. The media bias is very plain for everyone to see but some refuse to admit it. In fact I even said to one of the ultra liberals at work who is also white, after he said "another crazy white guy shooting up a bunch of people" that there is no photo or name so I guarantee he isn't white or that would be front and center since one of the victims was a black. He replied to me that I was racist even though I didn't even specify nigger.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The moment this story released without the usual rhetoric I knew it was not a white guy. The first thing I thought of was "this was a nigger".
    Of course the media went deaf and dumb the second they figured out it was a spook. The libshits would be tripping over each other and this time it would be "assault pistols".
    Yanno, come to think of it, I haven't heard a peep about the 951 shot in Chicago so far this year.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew it! No names, pics or race rhetoric in the press, and it had to be a nigger.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, if the media drops it you can bet it was either a nigg, muslim, spigger or illegal.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Jones points out that 54% of public mass shooter are white. They conveniently leave out the fact that since niggers are only 13% of the population, they are therefore more likely than whites to committ mass shootings.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't even been watching the news on this one, I am so out of the loop here. Its as if I just checked out on this nonsense. These mass shootings come a dime a dozen anymore, and I don't mean to belittle any humans who were killed in this. Its just the shock value is all gone with me at this point. Hopefully he gunned down a bunch of his fellow niggers though and no humans were involved.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like most of the victims were human minus the dark spots.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-...134719425.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking media. The post the victim photos to show that not all the victims were human...... Only 75% of them.

The media in this country is as bad, or maybe worse than what they had in the Soviet Union.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Mother Jones points out that 54% of public mass shooter are white. They conveniently leave out the fact that since niggers are only 13% of the population, they are therefore more likely than whites to committ mass shootings.
    Niggers love statistics involving larger numbers as long as it paints them as the lesser of the evils or the victim. If you were to bring up that niggers account for around 95% of the shootings in Chicago, that is of course racist. In almost every case you can point to a statistic compiled by a reliable source showing niggers commit murders FAR more than anyone else. Then an enabling leftist will point to a statistic made up by salon.com or some other ultra liberal, ultra black site. Even in cases of police shootings where we insist that niggers are the targets of police, we know that is false. White people are killed by police at 3 times the rate niggers are and that number should be higher based per capita. But niggers just commit more violent crime so they are shot more. The bias in the media loves to make them a victim. If this guy were white, his race would be mentioned. If he had been shot by police before killing any of his victims, his mammy would demand "answers".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most mass shootings are done by niggers, the media and cops call it gang shootings instead. Reality is its a mass shooting.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Most mass shootings are done by niggers, the media and cops call it gang shootings instead. Reality is its a mass shooting.
    Exactly! And school shootings as well. If Tyrone brings a gun to school and blasts Kewanda and Layrone because they disrespected him its just called gang violence. If some white kid does the same its another mass school shooting.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as i saw the spelling of the suspook's name, "DeWayne Craddock" I knew right away...Yup...It's a NIGGER!!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all the collected posts of niggers who just knew it had to be a YT. If it had been a YT, we'd still be hearing about it. Two days later, the MSM treats this as a bigger nothing burger than they should have done with Mueller's report.

https://www.facebook.com/ihypocrite/...33398640828291
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread resurrection for the FBI doing its duty, making excuses for the nigger being a nigger.

The FBI released its final report on the mass shooting at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center nearly two years ago that left a dozen victims dead, concluding that the shooter "was motivated by perceived workplace grievances, which he fixated on for years."
    The FBI said Wednesday that Craddock's perceived grievances began in 2014, at which point he "purposely isolated himself by disengaging from relationships to conceal his intentions."

"The shooter’s inflated sense of self-importance contributed to this conflict and led him to believe he was unjustly and repeatedly criticized and slighted," the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit wrote Wednesday. "Violence was viewed by the shooter as a way to reconcile this conflict and restore his perverted view of justice."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...grievances-fbi
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If “white suspect” isn’t mentioned in the article several times,you can bet your ass that the perp was a nigger!