Close

Likes Likes:  53
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    WTF is there to rob, when a manager opens a Dunkin Donuts store in the morning ? Maybe $200 to make change ?
    This goes to show how the 50 point IQ of today's nigger has affected their ability to recognize the consequences
    of their actions. They kill, to lessen the chances they'll be caught, and have no fear of doing time in prison.
    Not even
    hard labor sentences, chain gangs, and capital punishment can deter the wild negro. They are just too stupid.
    Some stores open with not even that much. When I worked retail, we did just $50 in $1s and $5s in each register, and all cash from the previous night put in a time-locked safe. But niggers will kill for nothing more than the pleasure of killing a human.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Some stores open with not even that much. When I worked retail, we did just $50 in $1s and $5s in each register, and all cash from the previous night put in a time-locked safe. But niggers will kill for nothing more than the pleasure of killing a human.
    Yes. This woman, who worked hard and had a family who loved her is dead just because this malignant POS felt like shooting her in the head, for no reason.

Everyone should be enraged about this latest nigger atrocity, more enraged than they were about the tragic death of criminal/druggie George of St.Floyd. But no, because all the libtards will blame "gun violence" and not the usual perpetrators of that violence. All the stabby niggers? Let's not talk about that, since they can hardly call for a ban on kitchen knives.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes. This woman, who worked hard and had a family who loved her is dead just because this malignant POS felt like shooting her in the head, for no reason.

Everyone should be enraged about this latest nigger atrocity, more enraged than they were about the tragic death of criminal/druggie George of St.Floyd. But no, because all the libtards will blame "gun violence" and not the usual perpetrators of that violence. All the stabby niggers? Let's not talk about that, since they can hardly call for a ban on kitchen knives.
    Lets not forget Cash Gernon, the 4 year old kidnapped and murdered in Texas last week. The cops are keeping
    the fact that his killer is a serial child rapist a secret. Or how about 5 year old Cannon Hinnant, shot in the head
    and killed, in front of his sister, while playing in his front yard ? The killer's sheboon immediately drove him out of state, and helped him hide out. Police announced both killings were "Random", knowing full well they were
    anything but. There should be a howling mob outside of where these murdering niggers are being held. I'd be a mob of one, if I lived within 200 miles of either location.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time was this would have never happened at a Dunkin Donuts. The cops and donuts stereotype comes from the era when they had bakers making donuts late at night, and would allow cops to come in, have a coffee and donut (Both excellent for night shift work), and use the table for their paperwork. THe presence of police would also deter any would be robbers, otherwise a couple bakers working late at night would be an easy target. Nowadays some places consider it a form of corruption to accept free anything, and some cops are reluctant to be seen at a donut shop now simply because of the stereotype.

Stereotypes don't come from nowhere. Cops and donuts came from a mutually beneficial arrangement, niggers and crime came from the sheer amount of TnB.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Time was this would have never happened at a Dunkin Donuts. The cops and donuts stereotype comes from the era when they had bakers making donuts late at night, and would allow cops to come in, have a coffee and donut (Both excellent for night shift work), and use the table for their paperwork. THe presence of police would also deter any would be robbers, otherwise a couple bakers working late at night would be an easy target. Nowadays some places consider it a form of corruption to accept free anything, and some cops are reluctant to be seen at a donut shop now simply because of the stereotype.

Stereotypes don't come from nowhere. Cops and donuts came from a mutually beneficial arrangement, niggers and crime came from the sheer amount of TnB.

Gotta park out back!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Lets not forget Cash Gernon, the 4 year old kidnapped and murdered in Texas last week. The cops are keeping
    the fact that his killer is a serial child rapist a secret. Or how about 5 year old Cannon Hinnant, shot in the head
    and killed, in front of his sister, while playing in his front yard ? The killer's sheboon immediately drove him out of state, and helped him hide out. Police announced both killings were "Random", knowing full well they were
    anything but. There should be a howling mob outside of where these murdering niggers are being held. I'd be a mob of one, if I lived within 200 miles of either location.
    Where is that John Walsh regarding these cases? I used to like him but he is silent when a black kills a white. I thought they hated child killers, which is what they should but damn.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Where is that John Walsh regarding these cases? I used to like him but he is silent when a black kills a white. I thought they hated child killers, which is what they should but damn.
    Does he do that show anymore? I thought these days he does advertisements.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    John Walsh looks for unknown murder suspects, and fugitives who've escaped justice.
    These niggers have been caught, and are living what a cockroach considers the good life -
    three hots, a cot, dope smuggled in a nigger's ass, and muh dikkin sheboon guards, and trannies.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12