Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two niggers give batwings to fellow groid Montaye

LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Two people have been arrested in connection to a March 11 shooting death that occurred on Augusta Drive in the Eastland Parkway area.

Michael Roland, 18, and a 17-year-old juvenile have both been charged with Murder and Robbery 1st degree for the shooting death of 18-year-old Montaye Mullins.

Shortly after 3 a.m. Thursday, March 11, officers responded to Augusta Drive for reports of shots fired. There, police found Mullins suffering from gunshot wounds. Mullins was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 3:50 a.m.
    https://www.lex18.com/news/crime/two...shooting-death

This is just one more nigger with a look of pure evil. Even though it didn't commit a crime by batwinging a fellow groid, just give it state-sanctioned batwings already and save the taxpayers money.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michael-roland.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	15506
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adieu, broccoli-headed, single-digit IQ, dead-eyed, burden to society murder monkey. You will be missed. Enjoy your tour of NU and may your salads all be tossed.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Michael Roland - first, he gets his hair stuck in a blender, and now he and some other nigger will get
    20-to-life for robbing $200. That's raycizz !

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I wonder if I'm they only one that would like to soak that Q-Tipped dindu doo with lighter fluid?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I wonder if I'm they only one that would like to soak that Q-Tipped dindu doo with lighter fluid?
    Niggers did plenty of that to themselves with that "challenge." Give it a Bic and lighter fluid at NU, and tell it and some homies to knock themselves out!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same old same old
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers did plenty of that to themselves with that "challenge." Give it a Bic and lighter fluid at NU, and tell it and some homies to knock themselves out!

They sho' did. They really need to start this challenge again, because who doesn't think it's a good idea to pour flammable liquid all over yourself and then light a match? I'm assuming this genius lost his challenge. Sadly, it still has enough fingers left to accomplish thievery:

Name:	firekendag.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	15515
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They sho' did. They really need to start this challenge again, because who doesn't think it's a good idea to pour flammable liquid all over yourself and then light a match? I'm assuming this genius lost his challenge. Sadly, it still has enough fingers left to accomplish thievery:

Name:	firekendag.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	15515
    The funny part is, that's probably an improvement on how it looked before!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers do that for "Clout", whatever that is. I'm guessing it comes in handy, in the hospital burn unit ?

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.lex18.com/news/crime/two...shooting-death

This is just one more nigger with a look of pure evil. Even though it didn't commit a crime by batwinging a fellow groid, just give it state-sanctioned batwings already and save the taxpayers money.

DO IT before this homo erectus kills a human!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post