Some women like being natural. To each her own, but Milano was gross already, and she's being held up with two mudsharks and a niggeress.

Alyssa Milano showed off her genuine beauty with a photo that revealed her unshaven armpits.

"Armpit hair, don't care," the 48-year-old actress wrote on Instagram Saturday, alongside several glamour shots in which she lifted her arm over her head. In turn, Milano's followers commented, "Free the armpit" and "gorgeous."

Body hair acceptance is natural for the mother of two, who tweeted in 2016, "#IveLearnedToAccept my hairy arms." Milano echoes other women in Hollywood who have decided they're not bound to cultural beauty standards, such as Madonna (and her daughter Lourdes Leon), Emily Ratajkowski, Rihanna, and Adele.

In 2016, when the "Hello" singer was asked by Vanity Fair whether her ex-partner Simon Konecki minded her hairy legs when she went one month without shaving, Adele responded, “He has no choice. I’ll have no man telling me to shave my fuckin’ legs. Shave yours."
If a woman wants to be a certain way, fine, but no libtard whore will tell the rest of us what's "beautiful" and what isn't.