Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

No way this can go wrong, right?

Another dumb idea from the place i call home. I saw an ad for the first time today. Homeshareoregon.org allow strangers into your home to share your white privilege. This being june 5 2021 i am seeing dead coddlers from this idea. The casualites of this obtuse ignorance will be in the headlines and the obituaries.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What could possibly go wrong when the wicked witch of the west is on the board of directors? This nigger coddling (and probably cuddling) piece of work looks like she's smoke half the crack in Oregon.

I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY!
    And your little house, too!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    WTF is that thing?????
    Well F me - she obviously didn't receive any 'Privilege' when God was handing out the looks!
    That unsurprising fact aside will the homely invitations extend to the underprivileged 'Guests' using the hosts car in order to experience further 'White privilege'?
    Further - what will be the Insurance companies position in relation to theft and/or damage to house/contents, car etc. Let me guess........

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    WTF is that thing?????
    I'm guessing it's the product of the free love hippie boomer generation. It's parents probably hooked up while high on acid and cocaine while covered in mud on Max Yasgur's dairy farm for three days of peace and love. This resulting brain damaged autist was raised by flower children with no common sense rules or real knowledge of how the world actually works.

So, what is it? It's a run of the mill liberal.

The whole B.O.D. needs to be lobotomized and locked up for their own safety:
    https://homeshareoregon.org/about/#board
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you invite a coon into your home to steal your shit then maybe get you dead too!

Brilliant idea!!!
    Idiots!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

fuck these libtards

the board of directors should all be forced to participate in this. Room with a jigaboo for at least a year.