From the headline I thought it was about the crybaby complaining it's being cyberbullied, not that it did cyberbullying itself. I'm amazed this happened. Usually niggers and niggerlovers get away with anything they say online, then turn around and claim they're "cyberbullied." At best the tranny's apology is trying to act praiseworthy because it...apologized. Seriously!

Chrissy Teigen has dropped out of a role for Netflix's "Never Have I Ever" weeks after she was called out by Courtney Stodden for past cyberbullying.
Teigen's exit from the series comes amid a period of silence for the former Swimsuit Illustrated model. Known for her engaging presence on social media, Teigen has been unusually quiet in recent weeks since Stodden accused her of cyberbullying.

Most notably, the star, 35, allegedly encouraged the singer to commit suicide and suggested that Lindsay Lohan physically harm herself out of jealousy. The ordeal has resulted in a great deal of backlash for the once-beloved star, which many consider ironic given her tendency to slam others for problematic behaviors.

Her most recent Twitter post came on May 12 when she publicly apologized to Stodden, 26, calling herself "lucky" to have been held accountable. She admitted to being "mortified" by her past behavior and promised that she will "forever work on being better."

Stodden didn’t find Teigen's comments to be terribly authentic, stating the apology felt like "a public attempt to save her partnerships" with various brands.
And holy fook, it couldn't even be called "cute" as a tranny, and all that mudsharking has made it truly hideous. That's a face fit only for a paper bag. With no holes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrissy-teigen-ap.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	15494