Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny mudshark Teigen drops out of show because she's finally called out for her cyberbullying

From the headline I thought it was about the crybaby complaining it's being cyberbullied, not that it did cyberbullying itself. I'm amazed this happened. Usually niggers and niggerlovers get away with anything they say online, then turn around and claim they're "cyberbullied." At best the tranny's apology is trying to act praiseworthy because it...apologized. Seriously!

Chrissy Teigen has dropped out of a role for Netflix's "Never Have I Ever" weeks after she was called out by Courtney Stodden for past cyberbullying.
    Teigen's exit from the series comes amid a period of silence for the former Swimsuit Illustrated model. Known for her engaging presence on social media, Teigen has been unusually quiet in recent weeks since Stodden accused her of cyberbullying.

Most notably, the star, 35, allegedly encouraged the singer to commit suicide and suggested that Lindsay Lohan physically harm herself out of jealousy. The ordeal has resulted in a great deal of backlash for the once-beloved star, which many consider ironic given her tendency to slam others for problematic behaviors.

Her most recent Twitter post came on May 12 when she publicly apologized to Stodden, 26, calling herself "lucky" to have been held accountable. She admitted to being "mortified" by her past behavior and promised that she will "forever work on being better."

Stodden didn’t find Teigen's comments to be terribly authentic, stating the apology felt like "a public attempt to save her partnerships" with various brands.
    And holy fook, it couldn't even be called "cute" as a tranny, and all that mudsharking has made it truly hideous. That's a face fit only for a paper bag. With no holes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrissy-teigen-ap.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	15494
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Macy's dropped her line of cookware, PanFace Teigen Teflon, due to the bullying scandal.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is ugly as fuck for a "super" model.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    From the headline I thought it was about the crybaby complaining it's being cyberbullied, not that it did cyberbullying itself. I'm amazed this happened. Usually niggers and niggerlovers get away with anything they say online, then turn around and claim they're "cyberbullied." At best the tranny's apology is trying to act praiseworthy because it...apologized. Seriously!

And holy fook, it couldn't even be called "cute" as a tranny, and all that mudsharking has made it truly hideous. That's a face fit only for a paper bag. With no holes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrissy-teigen-ap.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	15494
    I HATE that coalburning CUNT!! Karmic RETRIBUTION has hit the skank and I am feeling the most DELICIOUS schadenfreude over it!!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coalburner's husboon is John Legend, who thinks it's a legend, but just a no talent nigger. The hell with them both and their sprogs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to know what idiot proclaimed that thing a fuckin super model? Picturing its ugly face and weird body will instantly kill a hard on.It doesn’t even look female!Proof that niggs will muh dick anything!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d like to know what idiot proclaimed that thing a fuckin super model? Picturing its ugly face and weird body will instantly kill a hard on.It doesn’t even look female!Proof that niggs will muh dick anything!
    She's got a pan face, and a flat tire where her ass should be. The word "Supermodel" was rendered meaningless,
    the day it was applied to that mud skipper. Her husband is a potato-nosed no-talent idiot. Both of them need to
    be deported from our great country.

14. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    and a flat tire where her ass should be.
    The Seinfeld "ASSMAN" episode writers got the license plate idea from you, didn't they.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post