Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

North Carolina PD loses 84 officers....not responding anymore

a town in NC has decided that after a mass exodus of 84 officers due to ' kill whitey ' policies, they will no longer respond to certain types of call out requests due to staffing shortages. Yes, we all knew this was coming. Once the humans have stopped policing, you'll have to police yourself. I can't blame any of them and good luck to them all. To be a cop now, you've got to be near insane.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/05/city-l...osing-84-cops/

The police department is asking citizens to file an online police report or call to request an officer as they become available, warning that callers may experience “significant” delays in response for things such as noise complaints.
    The nigger's charter has been written - and honest folks will risk their own salvation in the pursuit of justice - and they WILL NOT be supported by the courts. Operation ' nigger amok ' is in full swing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the niggers and weepy libtards don't want police - until they need a cop. Why any human being would want to be a cop these days I cannot imagine. All they get is abuse.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    All the niggers and weepy libtards don't want police - until they need a cop. Why any human being would want to be a cop these days I cannot imagine. All they get is abuse.
    I've said before, I've had my problems with cops, but not all cops, and it is such a thankless job now. The good cops have my utmost respect. I had my complaints about the NYPD, valid complaints that I never got an apology for, and that was before his buddies started cyberstalking and trying to dox me. There was a picture of Alec Baldwin confronting the NYPD about something, and as much as I dislike that libtard, he had a point then. That was basically my situation.

NYPD used to be a force you didn't mess around with, even when Bloomberg was making it hard for them to do their jobs. Now they're more likely to be afraid to look me or any other YT in the eye, let alone give a nigger a ticket for causing a traffic problem.

There are memes comparing cops' death rates to lumberjacks, electrical workers, etc., but those statistics miss the point. When a lumberjack is hit and killed by a log, that's a freak accident that unfortunately happens. It is accepted as part of the job. When a cop is ambushed by a nigger or even a YT, especially one on the roadside that the cop thought he'd help, that is not supposed to happen. That is not part of the job and should never be accepted as such.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At some point, the cops won't respond to attacks on woketurd college professors, actors, public school teachers, soy boi college students, BLM "protesters", "activists" and their minority pets. I'm looking forward to it.

7. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Personally I NEVER had a problems with ANY cops / LEO's - WHY may you ask... I Obey the law and the very few times in my life time I have been stopped was for a burnt out tail light or such.

Most of the LEO's I have known and do now know are my friends.

Same. I"ve had four encounters with police - once at an accident that was my fault, once for running a red light, once for going through a stop sign and once for burned out headlight. I was treated just fine in each case and the encounters were polite. I kept my mouth shut except to say I was sorry, and to hand over license, registration, etc., all of which I had, unlike niggers who have none of those, ever.

Had I jumped out of my car, screeching and ooking like a battlesow and tried to fight the cops the incidents would have gone very differently.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes N/A, CoonsЯus, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    At some point, the cops won't respond to attacks on woketurd college professors, actors, public school teachers, soy boi college students, BLM "protesters", "activists" and their minority pets. I'm looking forward to it.

Me too... and can you blame them?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of years back, I came off the highway late at night after working all fucking day and blew through a red light with total fucking despondency. There was no accident risk or other traffic...except for the cop hiding. He pulled me over, saw I was from the next town over and gave me a warning notice. I was expecting a court visit. He didn't have to do that. Being a polite and obliging human helped I'm sure. Earned my respect.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Up here in MN, between St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are down 438 LEO's in the last year. They can't even recruit from outside prescient's, because no one will go there.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This is happening in all the fucked ass nigger loving cities that went down the - *Defund the Police* road

Reap What You Sow - Niggers and Nigger Lovers.... Now burn in nigger hell and DIE
    Since it is almost always more niggers getting wasted, it's really not a bad idea.

17. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This same kind of thing has been happening in Baltimore since Freddy Gray got batwings back in 2015. These Federal Hill neighborhood residents got fed up with criminal nigs and hired their own private security.
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/...-federal-hill/

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    This same kind of thing has been happening in Baltimore since Freddy Gray got batwings back in 2015. These Federal Hill neighborhood residents got fed up with criminal nigs and hired their own private security.
    It's unarmed security - good luck stopping the wild negro with that strategy.
    I'd say some off-duty Brazilian cops would be more like it...

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's unarmed security - good luck stopping the wild negro with that strategy.
    I'd say some off-duty Brazilian cops would be more like it...
    Yeah I saw that. Unfortunately one of them will end up dead soon enough, more than likely.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post