Close

Likes Likes:  35

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers ruined my dinner

This evening, after a long day of not being a lazy nigger, I decided on a whim to go for sushi. I enjoy seafood in almost any variety it's prepared, so I go to a nice place in the Asian part of town. Not one nigger, as I enjoyed the first few courses. Then, the spawns of hell showed up.

A black bitch with typically hideous hair, coal black sow. Disgusting hooker type clothes. Oooking as it came in. Followed by three niglets, all shuffling and screeching and loud. They run inside, jumping, skipping, even dancing in an open area. Wait staff ignored, but folks were staring, as they were disturbing the pleasant atmosphere.

Mammy, you guessed it, did nothing to control or admonish the monkeys. Disgusting. I almost recorded one that was dancing near my table but it moved on. I tried my best to enjoy the rest of my meal. I think everyone just kept to themselves for fear of being called racist. I saw people just shaking their heads.

Niggers wonder why we hate them. They're oblivious to the loud entrances and babble they make, and act as if they're so special. Fucking niglets had burr filthy hair, just disgusting.

I normally don't see niggers at sushi places. I think these monkeys were sent by Satan to test us and see if we'll react. Anything to do with confusion, disorder, mayhem - that's a work of the devil. Niggers being so impolite and rude, no wonder they were created black and vile as a visual warning for humans.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 06-04-2021 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Coalburning is bestiality.