Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers ruined my dinner

This evening, after a long day of not being a lazy nigger, I decided on a whim to go for sushi. I enjoy seafood in almost any variety it's prepared, so I go to a nice place in the Asian part of town. Not one nigger, as I enjoyed the first few courses. Then, the spawns of hell showed up.

A black bitch with typically hideous hair, coal black sow. Disgusting hooker type clothes. Oooking as it came in. Followed by three niglets, all shuffling and screeching and loud. They run inside, jumping, skipping, even dancing in an open area. Wait staff ignored, but folks were staring, as they were disturbing the pleasant atmosphere.

Mammy, you guessed it, did nothing to control or admonish the monkeys. Disgusting. I almost recorded one that was dancing near my table but it moved on. I tried my best to enjoy the rest of my meal. I think everyone just kept to themselves for fear of being called racist. I saw people just shaking their heads.

Niggers wonder why we hate them. They're oblivious to the loud entrances and babble they make, and act as if they're so special. Fucking niglets had burr filthy hair, just disgusting.

I normally don't see niggers at sushi places. I think these monkeys were sent by Satan to test us and see if we'll react. Anything to do with confusion, disorder, mayhem - that's a work of the devil. Niggers being so impolite and rude, no wonder they were created black and vile as a visual warning for humans.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 06-04-2021 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should of suggested there was a free food restaurant down the street open to all. 'It's name is City Sewer System. You will save a bundle'.

3. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kids dragged me into one of those all you can eat buffets... primarily to take advantage of the desert bar after dinner.

Of course it was like monkeyville inside... the most disgusting and disturbing thing I ever witnessed in a restaurant.

Under the supervision of its mammy, a little picaninny grabbed a slice of pizza off the tray, clamped its monkey mouth on it... THEN PUT IT BACK!

Mamma monkey didn't utter a sound!

Last time inside that joint... EVER!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This evening, after a long day of not being a lazy nigger, I decided on a whim to go for sushi. I enjoy seafood in almost any variety it's prepared, so I go to a nice place in the Asian part of town. Not one nigger, as I enjoyed the first few courses. Then, the spawns of hell showed up.

A black bitch with typically hideous hair, coal black sow. Disgusting hooker type clothes. Oooking as it came in. Followed by three niglets, all shuffling and screeching and loud. They run inside, jumping, skipping, even dancing in an open area. Wait staff ignored, but folks were staring, as they were disturbing the pleasant atmosphere.

Mammy, you guessed it, did nothing to control or admonish the monkeys. Disgusting. I almost recorded one that was dancing near my table but it moved on. I tried my best to enjoy the rest of my meal. I think everyone just kept to themselves for fear of being called racist. I saw people just shaking their heads.

Niggers wonder why we hate them. They're oblivious to the loud entrances and babble they make, and act as if they're so special. Fucking niglets had burr filthy hair, just disgusting.

I normally don't see niggers at sushi places. I think these monkeys were sent by Satan to test us and see if we'll react. Anything to do with confusion, disorder, mayhem - that's a work of the devil. Niggers being so impolite and rude, no wonder they were created black and vile as a visual warning for humans.
    Its annoying for all of us to deal with but imagine having to serve them. You know they wont tip and will likely complain about their food to get out of paying full price AFTER they have gobbled it all up.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend has a bbq joint. There are almost no niggers ever inside the joint. They do curb service. This is a joy for me.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My friend has a bbq joint. There are almost no niggers ever inside the joint. They do curb service. This is a joy for me.

We have a "Dickey's" locally (a BBQ franchise) which is generally nigger free at all times. Not a lot of coons around here to start with.

N.A.A.C.P.

11. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a Dickies in this town, but my friend's joint is the only BBQ in this county that still uses hickory coals too cook the meat. The locals can taste the difference. Downside to his place is that he only barbecues pork shoulders.

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a great Sushi or Sashimi dinner ruined...... I love Sashimi and could eat it everyday of the week. Personally if it were me, I would have said something to that filthy sow and it's niglets.

Something Like: "Fucking behave your damn self and control your sprogs"
    I really wanted to. I had to control myself to tell the sow to not let niglets run around, that this is not a playground. But I decided I'll spare myself and other guests the indignity of a sow's screams. It did know I was disgusted because I stared it down.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I really wanted to. I had to control myself to tell the sow to not let niglets run around, that this is not a playground. But I decided I'll spare myself and other guests the indignity of a sow's screams. It did know I was disgusted because I stared it down.
    You saved yourself a "das raciss, cracka!"

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    We have a Dickies in this town, but my friend's joint is the only BBQ in this county that still uses hickory coals too cook the meat. The locals can taste the difference. Downside to his place is that he only barbecues pork shoulders.

Hickory fired BBQ is top shelf. Niggers probably lay claim to inventing it!

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Sandy , Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty much all the reasons why I don't eat out.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve had many dinners,lunches and breakfasts ruined by niggers sitting across from me.Also the movie theatre and public transportation.Niggers suck!Niggers ruin everything!

23. Likes CoonsЯus, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Been there, done that. Niggers are a disgusting plague on humanity.

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yep. Been there, done that. Niggers are a disgusting plague on humanity.
    But not biblical? We had locusts but no niggers? Maybe time for a biblical rewrite !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

27. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    But not biblical? We had locusts but no niggers? Maybe time for a biblical rewrite !
    That was supposed to be the 10th plague. Moses pleaded with God, "No way, we can't unleash niggers on the Egyptians! There has to be something less destructive, less horrible!" That's when God decided to just kill the first-borns.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

29. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post