Today I had the misfortune of having to interact with one of the most slovenly, smelly, tub o' shit niggers I've ever seen IRL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2084c8ac019df2bd27f932c3810a6a18.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	15453 **

I'm moving and had to start electric service at a new address in a different county, with a different utility company. Parked my car, walked up through the entrance and there sat Fat Albert. He had himself a 'security' check-point, a maze or ropes, hand sanitizer station, and take-a-number dispenser.

I understand that much like the DMV, the clientele forced to visit this office aren't generally in the best of moods so maybe a security guard is a good idea but damn....

This nigger ooked "wutchoo beez needin" in the Kings English I responded that "I need to start a new service". Either that wasn't in the script or maybe I asked him if he knew the ballistic coefficient as used in point mass trajectory from the Siacci method of a .308 round.
Jesus H. this ape actually went to a supervisor who came out front with a bit of a 'I know he's a retard' look on her face and ushered me toward a service rep.

While I'm at it, thanks niggers for not paying your utility bill's. I had to plunk down $180 dollar deposit. (no I didn't owe them from any previous service) I know exactly why.

** No not the same ape but a similar facsimile.