Close

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Muh Light Bill

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Muh Light Bill

Today I had the misfortune of having to interact with one of the most slovenly, smelly, tub o' shit niggers I've ever seen IRL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2084c8ac019df2bd27f932c3810a6a18.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	15453 **

I'm moving and had to start electric service at a new address in a different county, with a different utility company. Parked my car, walked up through the entrance and there sat Fat Albert. He had himself a 'security' check-point, a maze or ropes, hand sanitizer station, and take-a-number dispenser.

I understand that much like the DMV, the clientele forced to visit this office aren't generally in the best of moods so maybe a security guard is a good idea but damn....

This nigger ooked "wutchoo beez needin" in the Kings English I responded that "I need to start a new service". Either that wasn't in the script or maybe I asked him if he knew the ballistic coefficient as used in point mass trajectory from the Siacci method of a .308 round.
    Jesus H. this ape actually went to a supervisor who came out front with a bit of a 'I know he's a retard' look on her face and ushered me toward a service rep.

While I'm at it, thanks niggers for not paying your utility bill's. I had to plunk down $180 dollar deposit. (no I didn't owe them from any previous service) I know exactly why.

** No not the same ape but a similar facsimile.

2. Likes Sandy , MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin it for everyone. They aren't taking the chance of another nigger running the meter up then moving to another nest before being disconnected, so we all pay a deposit equated on how many KWH the average nigger will consume in a mumf.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This nigger ooked "wutchoo beez needin" in the Kings English
    The Kang's Ebonics!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only you were carrying a candle. You could of handed it to the nig and told it to save a bit of money in the future.

8. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers fuck up EVERYTHING. Stupid niggers.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like