Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers Dominate the Back Page

Good morning humans,
    I have no take this morning on specific TNB. Shock, right? My thoughts this morning are more about a 30,000 foot view. I was having a cup of starter fluid this morning and I was struck by the observation that the sports page on my internet page is covered by nothing but niggers. When I opened the page it was like by eyes were assaulted by sweaty, stupid, nigger images. Every single fucking story was 'nigger-this and nigger-that'. There was not a single story about humans unless it was to say that a human was commenting about some nigger achievement or statistic.
    It seemed to me that all the stories carried some level of nigger soap opera. Shit-talking and other niggerbabble ran through every article. Why is everything with these fucking chimps full of manufactured drama? It is really pathetic.
    I think this may be one of the reasons that hockey runs neck-and-neck with baseball as my favorite sports. Is it my northeastern upbringing? Maybe, but who knows... I spent my youth practically living in then locker room. 30 years ago I went to college on a baseball scholarship. I can't remember if we had any niggers on the team at the southeastern-college-whom-will-remain-nameless that I played for. In high school, there were no niggers on our baseball team. The niggerfixation began almost immediately as we graduated. Within 5 years we had gone from 90% human to about 70% nigger. It didn't take long as it was a classic case of 'white flight'. Very sad...
    Hockey (and golf...ugh) remain the two mostly-white bastions of sports. Are there niggers in the NHL? Of course there are, but less than 5% of the NHL is made up of niggers — that’s 43 players out of more than 700 in the league (https://wdet.org/posts/2020/01/17/89...istoric-first/). If you ask me, that is 43-players too many. This overall is a remarkably positive statistic. I pray that it remains this way.
    MLB has seen a small increase in the percent of niggers on opening-day rosters this year, with 7.8%, or 80 players, comprising the 30-man rosters, injured and restricted lists, according to analysis by USA TODAY Sports. Still good but there has been a slow seepage of niggers making in-roads to baseball and I do not like it. I won't even address the NFL and NBA. They both are niggerfuxated beyond any hope of redemption.

That's my anti-nigger rant for the day.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rant on, brother! With Nigger Woods gone, golf is 99% watchable again, but there are still commercials showing all its victories.

I never got much into hockey, but Sandman Sr. was the hockey fan. He rarely missed a game at Boston College.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is why I love the internet. I get to choose what I see. If I see niggers, I just hit the little 'x ' and nig-b-gone !! It's fucking great !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    this is why I love the internet. I get to choose what I see. If I see niggers, I just hit the little 'x ' and nig-b-gone !! It's fucking great !

I'll second that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I'll second that!
    I'll THIRD it!!

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

These days you could wear your finger out trying to get rid of niggers on your screen. It's like playing an endless game of Whack-a-Mole.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    These days you could wear your finger out trying to get rid of niggers on your screen. It's like playing an endless game of Whack-a-Mole.
    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas