Close

Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"He wuzza gud boi"- Alabama 'mentally ill' nigger Kemontae gets an attitude adjustment courtesy of Huntsville P.D.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job officers!That’s the right way to treat a rabid beast that is totally out of control. I think the officers showed control. I would’ve been more forceful.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joshua Rhett Miller, sword-swallowing SJW reporter for the NY Post, cried like a bitch about those evil white officers,
    stomping the leg of this poor mentally ill black man. Josh offered his nose, as a cozy for his black balls.

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Joshua Rhett Miller, sword-swallowing SJW reporter for the NY Post, cried like a bitch
    Aaaaahhhhhh, haha, ha.

That was the very first thought that ran through my head. Just reading his article gave me a menstrual cramp.

My issue and why I am baffled is at the fact he storms in at the top and automatically goes to stomping,” Huntsville City Councilman Devyn Keith wrote
    Councilman DEVYN Keith. They're just making it too easy. I don't even need to see a picture and

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Whitey, nothing like a good stompin' to go with my Folgers this morning.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joshua Rhett Miller, sword-swallowing SJW reporter for the NY Post, cried like a bitch about those evil white officers, stomping the leg of this poor mentally ill black man. Josh offered his nose, as a cozy for his black balls.

Yeah, he looks like he's had quite a few resting there!

Hey Josh, how do you avoid getting a crick in your neck when your head is bent back 90 degrees over the side of the bed?

“It didn’t take all those officers when he was already down,” said Hobbs’ mother, Kimberlyn Hayes. “How was he resisting when he was already on the ground and you are stomping on him like a dog? That’s not how you handle things." - Crazy nigger's mammy.
    What, pray tell, is it like to stomp on a dog. I don't know any humans who have engaged in such animalistic behavior. Must be a nigger thing or you wouldn't have mentioned it!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Hey Josh, how do you avoid getting a crick in your neck when your head is bent back 90 degrees over the side of the bed?
    Pitching or catching? Think I'm gonna go with starting catcher for the All Stars.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local news Video shows Huntsville police officer stomping suspect, "prompts more calls for change"

I recommend heavier boots with cleats.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Cizzums;173500]Joshua Rhett Miller, sword-swallowing SJW reporter for the NY Post, cried like a bitch about those evil white officers,
    stomping the leg of this poor mentally ill black man. Josh offered his nose, as a cozy for his black balls.
    [/QU

I HATE that cocksucker.....

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Pitching or catching? Think I'm gonna go with starting catcher for the All Stars.

Starting catcher for the Ball Stars....

14. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since all blacks are retards and mentally ill, they won't feel anything. What's the problem? Another gud boi resisting arrest. When will you niggers stop? (Never. They're niggers)
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yeah, he looks like he's had quite a few resting there! Hey Josh, how do you avoid getting a crick in your neck when your head is bent back 90 degrees over the side of the bed?
    He's by far the biggest asshole in the Post's cuck department, but he has plenty of woketurd hacks for company.
    They take turns, hiding the always-a-nigger crime wave going on in NYC. Job one is not mentioning D'Arquavious
    did it, job two is building an excuse into the headline, if possible. Shaquanda'Niqua strangled her sprog, but she's
    called Mother Of Four (now three ?), Homeless Man is actually Convicted Serial Rapist, and Brooklyn Teen has
    4 cases pending for violent felony arrests. The fambly always pleaded with authorities about their hell spawn.
    "Do something" they cried, while their sheboons keep shitting out carbon copies.

17. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like an appropriate use of force in response to the nigger's category N chimpout.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit! You know there will be dire repercussions over this (store owners better board up their windows for the storm of niggers expressing their grief and anger over the unjust treatment of their fallen comrade by stealing big screens and clown shoes) but that was very satisfying.

If niggers could learn not to fight the cops, maybe they wouldn't find themselves stomped and batwinged so often.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did a bunch of work for a customer who owns a liquor store, who's a Paki, but the furthest thing from a Muslim
    you can get. Good guy, hates niggers. We put up a top shelf video system, and him, and his employees, scan
    and zoom in on the whole area, looking for the problem negro. We also put in magnetic door locks, and the register
    is not visible from the door, so they don't hesitate to lock out bums, buffarillas, "Teens" and other known
    troublemakers. He sends us some funny shit, where niggers can't get in, then see humans walk right over and
    open the door. They chimp the fuck out !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    . He sends us some funny shit, where niggers can't get in, then see humans walk right over and
    Back in HS, (mid 70's) I had a Capuchin monkey. His diet was pretty nasty if you ask me. Monkey "biscuits" that look just like those hard doggie biscuits, meal worms, grapes, carrots just about any people food as they are also omnivores.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1200px-Capuchin_Costa_Rica.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	15465

Occasionally we'd give him treats. His favorite were root beer floats we'd give him in a little Dixie Cup and malted milk balls. The malted milk balls came in a cardboard milk carton which he could just barely get his arms in. When we let him do it, inevitably he'd grab a big ol' armful then couldn't get his arms out of the carton.
    He'd chimp the fuck out over that. The locking doors at the liquor store remind me of that. He (the actual monkey) would jerk and pull and yank on the carton for all he was worth.

I swear the shit I read here at CO constantly reminds me of him. (except he was smarter)

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The locking doors at the liquor store remind me of that. He (the actual monkey) would jerk and pull and yank on the carton for all he was worth.
    They'll lock a monkey in the store, if it doesn't look too dangerous, then make it cough up all the stuff it stole.
    They don't bother calling the cops, because they're not arresting niggers for petty theft anymore, and the DA
    wouldn't charge them if they did. They just remember who they've caught stealing, and lock them out of the store.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. Josh, you sub-cockroach race-traitor: You are totally disgusting. I bet if we look @ the stubble on your despicable chin under a microscope, we would find molecules from many nigger scrotums on it. And I would not be surprised if you have also serviced Barry the fairy Insane Ohomo and moochie "Big Mike" Moochelle Ohomo.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did a bunch of work for a customer who owns a liquor store, who's a Paki, but the furthest thing from a Muslim
    you can get. Good guy, hates niggers. We put up a top shelf video system, and him, and his employees, scan
    and zoom in on the whole area, looking for the problem negro. We also put in magnetic door locks, and the register
    is not visible from the door, so they don't hesitate to lock out bums, buffarillas, "Teens" and other known
    troublemakers. He sends us some funny shit, where niggers can't get in, then see humans walk right over and

That's hilarious!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a shame officer number one was trying to knee Sambo in the balls.

That blocked backup from being able to squarely drop kick him in the balls... instead of only being able to stomp on its leg!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast