Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Innocent Israeli Human A Victim of Niggers

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore...002900670.html

Yong man comes to America to attend his cousins wedding. 3 nigger animals make sure that he goes home in a box...

Niggers are fucking evil. I absolutely hate them.

FUCK YOU. NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    More "teens" BS. They'll plead dindu nuffins and at most spend 20, 30 years living it up at NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've worked with, and did some work for, Israelis, and they are a trip. Religion is the only thing they have in common
    with their NY counterparts, who I grew up with, and know so well. The Israelis I met were veterans at least, some
    being combat vets with serious trigger time. They were the furthest thing from communists, and liked us blue collar
    Americans a lot. Show me this, teach me that - eager to learn, and very quick on the uptake.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Israelis I met were veterans at least, some
    being combat vets with serious trigger time.
    I don't believe in conscription, but theirs has ensured a tough people in the face of millions of jihadists all around them.

Besides, any military with tough yet still attractive women patrolling the beach, looking like this, has my utmost respect This picture's supposed to be real. I was thinking of one that was verified, with an extremely fit woman (I say that respectfully, she looked badass) in a bikini with her automatic rifle slung over her shoulder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	573c127375e2e2130084c8079eab1abb--army-girls-guns-girls.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	15542

Soldiers like that would be distracting for Western hetero men, but not for the asslifters. To distract them you'd have to release a herd of goats.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post