Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hardware store niggers...

So I swung by 3 hardware stores today looking for a deck brush. The first one was pretty uneventful. The second one however... oh boy. So I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a blink 182 t shirt (band I've been listening to for about 20 years now). I'm on my way out of the store when I see this granny age sheboon walking into my aisle. I immediately turn around and take a detour. Next thing I hear is an "excuse me" which I don't respond to. I hear it again but keep walking. Next I hear "you hoo?" I keep walking. Next I hear "I keep calling you and you keep walking." At this point I turn around glaring with my arms up in a "what the fuck do you want?" pose. She then proceeds to ask if I work there. I literally yell "NO I DON'T WORK HERE" in which the nigger responds ok and immediately looks at the floor. I'm not even wearing a polo and this nigger is following me around squawking at me. I'm wearing a fucking band shirt. Can't wait two fucking seconds.

The third one was pretty uneventful. I used to work at this hardware store and it was predominantly white but I've found it's now nigger infested. Too many nigger employees speaking "they ebonix bullshit" and I'm thinking to myself "I'm really happy I don't work here anymore. " I had one associate glare at me as I walked by and as I passed he gave me a " how you doing" which I obviously ignored. One stupid nigger criminal choked out (that piece of shit george) and now everyone is kissing the niggers ass even more than before.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the niggers applied for the jobs thinking "hardware" means gun inventory they can steal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the old bat was hosting a DIY ass-injection party and needed a caulking gun and a case of kitchen and bath silicone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault (1).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	158.8 KB 
ID:	15443

Nothing says baboon butt like DAP Kwik-seal.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Maybe the old bat was hosting a DIY ass-injection party and needed a caulking gun and a case of kitchen and bath silicone.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shines don't work at hardware stores unless they have a side hustle going on... theft, drug dealing, or working up to a slip n fall, setting them up for life on disability.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are worthless.......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

That looks like "big mike robinson-0bama!!"

13. Likes jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post