Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Air Force Senior Airman" got its muh dikk on with an 11-year-old

Air Force Senior Airman Keith Williams, 25, of a Hurlburt Field maintenance squadron, met the 11-year-old on the Badoo dating app before the alleged rape in October 2020, Northwest Florida Daily News reported, citing an affidavit filed in Alabama's Morgan County District Court.

The girl’s parents did not learn of the alleged sexual encounter in the backyard of their home until Feb. 12, when Williams sent the girl a friend request on Facebook, the report said.

The father of the girl, who had set up the account and had access to it, saw the friend request and, posing as his daughter, responded, "Do I know you?" according to the affidavit.

The report said Williams detailed how the two had met on Badoo and described what the girl was wearing the night of the incident in the backyard. He also made salacious remarks about the girl and referenced the rape.
    The nigger not only doesn't think it did wrong, it bragged when reminding who it thought was the little girl. I'm worried the girl is human, because nigger parents wouldn't be so concerned about online activity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Airman-Keith-Williams.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	15442
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear that we have such intelligent beings maintaining equipment worth millions of dollars.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy! I have a feeling the rape ape muh dicked a human girl.11 years old is awful young and could not be mistaken for an 18 yr old.The monkey should get life!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The nigger not only doesn't think it did wrong, it bragged when reminding who it thought was the little girl. I'm worried the girl is human, because nigger parents wouldn't be so concerned about online activity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-a...irl-dating-app

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Airman-Keith-Williams.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	15442
    Was this "Air Farce" nigger an @$$lifter?! That kind of behavior is acceptable to those "goat fuckers!!"

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some crime channel show that explained how this shit happens. Girl gets phone, goes to "chat rooms" that kids go on, then has some dream-boat, high school boy initiate an online romance. He sends her fake pics, then gets her to send some risque pics of herself. When they meet up, she's horrified that it's a middle aged cho-mo, who tells her to put out, or he sends the pics to everyone she knows. The girl on the show went missing, and the cops had to figure out which one, out of three pedophiles she chatted with, was responsible. They found her body buried in a metal drum, ffs.

9. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was how the Tulsa event got started a hundred years ago. Ape rapes white girl, in those days it's the same as a monkey raping a human. Such acts are abominations and need to be checked right there and then. A message that such vile acts will have dire consequences. It was a righteous defense of the human species.

This act today is no less evil and reprehensible. Only now niggers are our "equals" but clearly they're not. The looseness of society these days still do not justify rape, underage rape, miscegenating, beastiality. What changed was we've become soft, thinking niggers are sentient beings, when all they think about is chiggun, rape, murder, drugs, back to chiggun.

By no means Tulsa was a purely white on black violence. I'm sure there's been instances of a young woman raped by a boy from a neighboring town, and the town will get up in arms and raise hell. Niggers make it seem they were all nigger rich in their Wall Street and that they're angels. Bullshit. It just so happened that there were bombers then, and that's the response to offenders. They should have known their place.

And no way will I give them reparations.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this were my 11 y-o daughter, I would sue the ever-living fuck out of that website.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope its not a human girl. Cause if it was means she is a coal burner. The nigger was invited and willing. Hid the facts from the parents etc...

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollywood needs to stop portraying pedophiles as white men and put more nigger pedos in their movies, the better to reflect reality.

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Great to hear that we have such intelligent beings maintaining equipment worth millions of dollars.

Hopefully he was a spook assigned to keep the skid marks off a 50 dollar piece of porcelain, not a 50 million dollar aircraft!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    like Epstein
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This type of behavior is 100% approved by joe biden himself. Nigger? Check. Interracial "love"? Check. Pedo? Check, check and double check.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    If this were my 11 y-o daughter, I would sue the ever-living fuck out of that website.
    Websites are required to only allow users 13 and older due to the COPPA Act (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
    Failure to comply could bring a lawsuit for every single instance of breaching. This could bankrupt a website very quickly. There was an episode of Silicon Valley about that. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    This type of behavior is 100% approved by joe biden himself. Nigger? Check. Interracial "love"? Check. Pedo? Check, check and double check.
    I'll bet you Old Joe would shit bricks if his granddaughter Finnegan ever brought home a nigger.
    He would cheer if everyone else's daughters did.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'll bet you Old Joe would shit bricks if his granddaughter Finnegan ever brought home a nigger.
    He would cheer if everyone else's daughters did.
    He probably takes showers with Finnegan, whenever he's in town.

28. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post