Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spigeress tranny tries shooting loose dog, shoots its niglet instead

A 24-year-old mom was charged with shooting her 5-year-old son in the abdomen while trying to maim a 6-month-old boxer puppy running loose across the street from her home in Houston, according to reports.

Angelia Mia Vargas was charged with deadly conduct with a firearm on Saturday afternoon.

The mom fired three shots at the dog Bruno with a small-caliber pistol. One bullet ricocheted and hit her child, who was hospitalized in stable condition with non-life-threating injuries, according to police.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-m...hoot-loose-dog

Are they sure this is the mammy? Because that's half a buck if I ever saw one, but on the other hand, any niggeress is half a buck.

Its sisters are Dindu Nuffins and Dinsee Nuffins, becaue this one's Donnow Nuffins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angelia-Mia-Vargas.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	15455
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "She could have handled it differently. You know, she was there, her husband was there, I was there, nothing would have happened. Nothing bad like that," said Bruno's owner.
    Oh ya think?

She's damn lucky someone other than her own bowel movement didn't catch a round. Only a nigger would start flinging gunshots at a stray dog in what I assume was a residential area.

Zero awareness.

That's partly why niggers are dangerous because they really are this damn stupid.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-m...hoot-loose-dog

Are they sure this is the mammy? Because that's half a buck if I ever saw one, but on the other hand, any niggeress is half a buck.

Its sisters are Dindu Nuffins and Dinsee Nuffins, becaue this one's Donnow Nuffins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Angelia-Mia-Vargas.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	15455
    I'm GLAD the dog is OK!! Dogs are a higher life form than niggers and smell WAY BETTER!!

4. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good that the dog wasn’t hurt.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You want to see a man get mean ? Hurt a dog in front of me.
    Things will get ugly quick, much worse than this spigger bitch.

8. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mutt was ACROSS the street from her butt nugget. What danger did the dog present to her sprog?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely at least 25% groid.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post