Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

"kill everything white in sight!"

"KILL EVERYTHING WHITE IN SIGHT"

"They put us through vicious suffering, vicious oppression.We must bury them, dig them up, and kill them again!" ~vicious militant niggers.

Looks like the filthy Anti-American Democrats' plan to create Charles Manson's race war is going exactly as planned.

These fucking niggers are the terrorists.

I hate to break it to these vicious savage niggers, but they would have never been here if Black Mohammedans in Africa hadn't first captured their ancestors and sold them into slavery. Slavery is almost as old as mankind itself and it first started in Africa. In the grand scheme of things, it's existence in the United States was quite brief.

This is going to come to a head soon. These kind of racist niggers have existed for decades, but have remained in the shadows. Now this seething hate is going mainstream. I can't conceive of a situation where decent humans won't be in peril.

As decent law abiding human beings we must stand firm and protect ourselves and loved ones as well as our Republic.

Democrats intend to use these savage niggers as "useful idiots" to do their dirty work.

Please be safe and vigilant.

https://thepostmillennial.com/kill-e...merges-online/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    "KILL EVERYTHING WHITE IN SIGHT"

"They put us through vicious suffering, vicious oppression.We must bury them, dig them up, and kill them again!" ~vicious militant niggers.

Looks like the filthy Anti-American Democrats' plan to create Charles Manson's race war is going exactly as planned.

These fucking niggers are the terrorists.

I hate to break it to these vicious savage niggers, but they would have never been here if Black Mohammedans in Africa hadn't first captured their ancestors and sold them into slavery. Slavery is almost as old as mankind itself and it first started in Africa. In the grand scheme of things, it's existence in the United States was quite brief.

This is going to come to a head soon. These kind of racist niggers have existed for decades, but have remained in the shadows. Now this seething hate is going mainstream. I can't conceive of a situation where decent humans won't be in peril.

As decent law abiding human beings we must stand firm and protect ourselves and loved ones as well as our Republic.

Democrats intend to use these savage niggers as "useful idiots" to do their dirty work.

Please be safe and vigilant.

https://thepostmillennial.com/kill-e...merges-online/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest I really want this to come to a head before any more otherwise reasonable whites go down the cuckhold, nigger loving/ball licking/dick sucking road. Im sick of these whites that worship niggers. Niggers and their ball licking white servants need to be shipped to Liberia permanently.