100 years ago...I hadn't heard of this glorious event until recently. I guess apparently some niggers in Tulsa OK got out of line like niggers always do, except the cultural norms were much more in favor of humans back then, thus the humans of the time didn't have to tolerate the typical nigger monkey shines. The humans responded and handed out 300 sets of bat wings that day. The event was followed up with a bon fire celebration...

Right now that fucking head nigger-lover Joe blow Biden is giving a speech completely sucking up to the niggers there in Tulsa. Its totally Disgusting, holy crap, I've NEVER heard a President suck up and bend over like this to a crowd of niggers. Now the HNL (head nigger lover) is going over a laundry list of give a ways Directed specically toward niggers. More this, more that, more money....all for the niggers...

The democrapic party Is insane and completely sold out to the nigger animal.

Now the nigger lover is saying that the biggest threat today to the country is domestic terrorism from the white Supremacists, KKK, and the "thuggs" that invaded the Capitol in January, so what the bastard is saying is, EVERYONE that voted for President Trump, is a white supremacist.

This HNL is Insane.