Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

L'il Loaded cRaps his way into batwings

Twenty is a ripe old age for a cRapper. Never mind police, fireman, bomb squad, or wolverine taggers. cRapping is officially the most dangerous profession in the world.

Good looking nigga buck! R.I.P. Loaded!

Loaded's death comes a week after his 2019 song "6locc 6a6y"(instant classic, no doubt) was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. The song had been a YouTube hit and got Loaded signed by Epic Records.The rapper's death also comes a day before he was scheduled to appear in court for an admonishment hearing for the alleged murder of his friend, 18-year-old Khalia Walker.

He was indicted for manslaughter in March, The Dallas Morning News reported.
    Now it seems niggers merely get "admonished" for murder.

So? I aint' trippin'.

Dallas Rapper Lil Loaded Dead at Age 20: Reports (msn.com)

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He had a very bright and promising music career ahead of him," Mehryari told The Dallas Morning News.
    No doubt full of bixnood cRapping, a ho always within paw's reach, drugs and drive-bys.

So now bad songs and cRap can become "hits" just because of fake YouTube numbers?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is an "Admonishment hearing", for a murder ? Here ya go:
    It occurs when an offender who has been found guilty or who has pleaded guilty, is not given a fine, but instead receives a lesser penalty in the form of a verbal warning (admonished), due to a minor infringement of the law; the conviction is still recorded.
    "L'il" in front of a (c)rapper's name always means little, no-talent asshole, followed shortly thereafter by batwings...

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how proud they are that they can't spell.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Twenty is a ripe old age for a cRapper. Never mind police, fireman, bomb squad, or wolverine taggers. cRapping is officially the most dangerous profession in the world.

Good looking nigga buck! R.I.P. Loaded!

Now it seems niggers merely get "admonished" for murder.

So? I aint' trippin'.

Dallas Rapper Lil Loaded Dead at Age 20: Reports (msn.com)

Good FUCKING RIDDANCE!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn’t state the cause of death. But, you’d have a 50-50 shot if you guessed overdose or lead poisoning(shot dead).