Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers post sign at local Popeye's banning white people from restaurant- police investigating

At a Popeye's? ha ha ha LOL
    CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Suspects accused of posting controversial sign at Lake Saint Louis Popeyes

Police have released surveillance video of suspects they believe posted a controversial sign at a Popeye's in Lake Saint Louis.

The sign read: "Effective 6-1-21 this restaurant is under new management and will reserve the right to refuse service to white people. We apologize for any inconvenience. Signed, general manager, Mason." The sign was posted at the Popeyes location near Highway N and I-64/40. Officers believe the incident was a prank.
    https://www.kmov.com/news/caught-on-...04e13473f.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

So they want to turn away the customers that spend the most money and cause the least problems. Good business decision, Apefreakens! But what law was broken?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger-run restaurant? I would never have gone there anyway. What's next, cRappers will disinvite me from their latest concerts?

We've gone a couple of times to the newer Popeye's in town. It's 100% human staffed! It's actually better than KFC, although that isn't saying too much. The best fried chicken is made at home to your own liking. My mom made some of the best growing up, with a sweet and sour sauce not too heavy on garlic.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White people don't need signs to tell them to stay away from nigger chicken joints!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scam by the manager or 100% a nigger employee who likely was scolded for taking home family buckets every day to sell.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

9. Likes CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd give that restaurant 3 weeks before they closed permanently if whitey was removed. Niggers are totally dependent on the white man to feed and clothe them and even the dumbest of niggers knows deep down that this is true.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Attachment 15473

https://redpilled.ca/black-popeyes-manager-bans-all-white-customers-in-honor-of-george-floyd-police-say-its-just-a-prank/

Two days ago, a black-owned Popeyes restaurant in Lake St. Louis, MO, announced it would no longer serve white customers. The virulently anti-white illegal act occurred on the one-year anniversary of the violent drug-addicted criminal George Floyd‘s death. Upon a sudden change in management, the new store general manager “Mason” posted a sign in the drive-thru reading: “This restaurant is under new management and will reserve the right to refuse service to white people. We apologize for any inconvenience.”

Lake St. Louis police were forced to begin a half-hearted investigation into the matter that yielded no results and culminated with the conclusion that the sign was merely a prank. The restaurant faces NO REPERCUSSIONS for placing the sign and allowing it to remain up.

Niggers discriminating against white people = prank, no repurcussions whatsoever.
    White people discriminating against Niggers = hate crime, 10 years in federal penitentiary, makes the news on every TV station, BLM protests, niggers rioting and looting.

Cops didn’t want to respond because they will get harassed and probably fired for even looking the wrong way at some criminal Black, on top of that the whole city and police force is full of stupid Nigger apes.
    Popeye’s was, but is now, officially a Nigger shithole, and should not be visited by any non-Niggers ever again

"It'd jus beez a prank offasuh I DINDU NUFFINS, ah swears"
    "Okey Tyrone Mason,,, buh duh way can I gets sum dat free chiggun" the nigger cop "investigator" was heard to say.
    "You knows it muh nigga" "Shieet fukk Whitey Doe, fo real" chuckled the nigger apes.

fucking niggers and their shitty fried chicken sucking smacking blubber lips always trying to replenish the grease on their nappy greasy oily stinky hides, go take a shower you fucking nasty greasy ape niggers

DO NOT EVER GO TO POPEYE'S AGAIN IF YOU ARE A WHITE PERSON
    I've NEVER eaten at that nigger fuxated $hi+h0le!!

13. Likes DaveInTexas, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've NEVER eaten at that nigger fuxated $hi+h0le!!
    I never eat at Popeye's, KFC, McNigger's or where other niggers congregate. You never know if they'll spit in your food to try and 'stick it to whitey', or even worse
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

15. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    I never eat at Popeye's, KFC, McNigger's or where other niggers congregate. You never know if they'll spit in your food to try and 'stick it to whitey', or even worse
    Or serve a "jenkem" burger!!

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    good advice. stay away from niggers.