Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Japan's #1 mixaloid chimp Naomi Osaka fined $15K & possibly kicked out of the French Open for TNB

French Open: Japan’s Naomi Osaka could be kicked out of tournament over media boycott

Citing mental health reasons, the four-time grand slam champion said she would not be speaking to the press at Roland Garros stadium in Paris
    Osaka has been fined US$15,000 for refusing to fulfil her media commitments after a first-round victory over Romania’s Patricia Maria Tig
    https://www.scmp.com/sport/tennis/ar...ournament-over

Osaka fined $15K for skipping French Open media; Thiem out

Naomi Osaka was fined $15,000 when she skipped the news conference after her first-round victory at the French Open on Sunday — and drew a stunning warning from all four Grand Slam tournaments that she could face stiffer penalties, including disqualification or even suspension, if she continues to avoid the media.

Osaka returned to Roland Garros after sitting out the tournament last year and turned in a mistake-filled 6-4, 7-6 (4) victory over 63rd-ranked Patricia Maria Tig at Court Philippe Chatrier on Day 1. She had declared Wednesday on social media she would not speak to the press and kept that promise.

Hours later, Osaka turned to her preferred method of communication these days, tweeting: “anger is a lack of understanding. change makes people uncomfortable.”
    https://apnews.com/article/europe-pa...55e1e2e11910b8
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever since the gorilla sisters came on the scene, women’s tennis is becoming totally fuxated.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect the reason this uppity boon won't do the interviews is because of her 'activism'. This bitch has been the tennis equivalent of Colon Kaepernigger for a while now. Nobody want's to hear her bullshit. See below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3022.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	169.6 KB 
ID:	15428

Her mother, a coal burning whore from Osaka Japan hooked-up with this Haitian nigger and apparently her daddy is still pissed.

Name:	Leonard-Francois-and-Tamaki-Osaka-1-768x576.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	15429

Tamaki had to reveal the relationship to avoid a planned marriage. Tamaki’s father was enraged by the fact that she was in a secret relationship with a black foreigner.

Tamaki’s father condemned her for tarnishing the family name.
    https://thenetline.com/everything-we...osaka-parents/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamaki Osaka was born in an area of Japan where racial purity was still strictly upheld. The coastal town of Nemuro had remained true to Tokugawa’s decree in the 1630s to maintain a racially pure Japan.
    And what's wrong with that? Who the hell wants ugly nigger mutts in their family?

Haitian niggers managed to slither into Japan over 20 years ago? How did they even know how to find this coastal town? Damned cockroaches, invading and contaminating everything!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Haitian niggers managed to slither into Japan over 20 years ago?
    I believe a large percentage, though they won't admit it, are American knee grows. They have a penchant for claiming Jamaican or Haitian backgrounds because it sounds 'Caribbean' and 'exotic'.

Truth be told, especially when it comes to Japanese niggers is that they were/are leftovers from the Vietnam war or stray nigger veterans from Iwakuni and other U.S. military bases in Japan. (same thing in Okinawa)

Genetically, they're offspring (offsprog?) of the same old tired Alabama field niggers. Just another invasive species.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “anger is a lack of understanding. change makes people uncomfortable.”
    Logically that's ridiculous, of course. When something bad happens and someone gets angry, the person just needs to "understand" it?

And there is a lot of "change" that people should not feel "comfortable" about in the least, like acceptance of niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Ever since the gorilla sisters came on the scene, women’s tennis is becoming totally fuxated.
    Golf was my parents' big thing, then tennis next. When not at the golf club, my mom sometimes took me to the community tennis courts while she and her girlfriend hit balls back and forth. At home my parents would watch golf every weekend, and all the major tennis tournaments. It was great stuff to watch. Arthur Ashe, the magic nigger that later died of Nigger Muh Dikk Disease (from a "transfusion"), hadn't played in years. So we could marvel at the incredible athletes, and the little boy I was liked that some women players were pretty and wore those short skirts.

Then the Gorillams started playing, and women's tennis became unbearable to watch. Those trannies couldn't even compete with men, hence their need for sex changes.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Her mother, a coal burning whore from Osaka Japan hooked-up with this Haitian nigger and apparently her daddy is still pissed.

Tamaki’s father condemned her for tarnishing the family name.
    That is an honorable family wanting to retain its honor. I bet they aren't so stuck on keeping themselves 100% Japanese, just that they can't stand one of them bedding a vile sub-ape.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    My mother never misses a match that 250 pound jungle bat Serena Gorilliams is playing, just to see her get beat,
    then make lame excuses. I don't care what anyone says - she is at least half man, more like three quarters.
    And the female part is fugly.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	Leonard-Francois-and-Tamaki-Osaka-1-768x576.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	15429
    I was wondering what fucked what to produce this hideous mongrel.
    How does a Haitian nigger end up in a Japanese woman's woodpile ?

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a crybaby even for a nigger. It withdrew because of its "mental health."

Osaka posted a statement to Twitter on Monday with her intention to withdraw from the Grand Slam tournament. It follows the controversy surrounding her decision to skip press conferences for the duration of the competition.

"This isn’t a situation I ever imagined or intended when I posted a few days ago," Osaka began, referencing an earlier statement she put out on May 26. "I think now the best thing for the tournament, the other players and my well-being is that I withdraw so that everyone can get back to focusing on the tennis going on in Paris."

Despite Osaka’s win on Sunday night against Patricia Maria Tig, much of the conversation has been around her decision to abstain from press obligations and the resulting fine issued to her by French Open officials.

Osaka said her reasoning for not doing press during the French Open was because of her mental health. She stated there was a disregard for athletes’ mental health during press conferences.
    https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/n...ry?id=78004722

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now it's our fault! Always YT's fault.

What, exactly, does Naomi Osaka owe tennis and its fans?

What, exactly, does Naomi Osaka owe sports media?

Her job is playing tennis. The way tennis is structured, she's essentially an independent contractor. There are rules about media obligations, but the French Open and the sport in general need Osaka a lot more than she needs them. It's hard to believe there couldn't have been some sort of accommodation made, maybe something as simple as Osaka providing written answers to a handful of submitted questions immediately after she played.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/if-youre-up...193238033.html

The rules are simple and apply to all players. You do a little press conference and answer a few questions. Isn't it simple enough for even a nigger to shrug and say "Dunnoze"?

It won its last match, but I'm sure this is just an excuse of some sort before it got humiliated. Tonya Harding was more believable with that broken shoelace.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The father atleast kept his honor. By not wanting anything to do with her and her nigger spawn. All human parents whos kids stray. Should not deal with their kids anymore.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was wondering what fucked what to produce this hideous mongrel.
    How does a Haitian nigger end up in a Japanese woman's woodpile ?
    Asians believe in honoring ancestors way back hundreds of years, even if they don't know the actual history. Chinese believe that any ancestor, if displeased with how they're living their life, can haunt them. Similar concepts for Japanese, et al. Living good requires that you don't shame your family's name and honor. Marrying a nigger and producing an ugly mutt, I can tell you the parents of the coalburner will never accept it forever. If the father was an officer in WW2 and this happened, you bet he would rather die in honor than live in shame with such a foul daughter.

As for this halfbreed negress, if it's depressed, maybe it should go to an African psychiatrist.

When the nigger sisters came on the tennis scene, I was disgusted. How dare they show their ugly black ape faces and dirty skin to us? I'm sure a lot of people thought like I did, but at that point the USTA can't just say GTFO negresses.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    As for this halfbreed negress, if it's depressed, maybe it should go to an African psychiatrist.
    Like this one ?

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Like this one ?
    Exactly! The niggest!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post