Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Privilege: Freedom To Spew Racial Vitrol and Still Have a Job

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politi...i-forgive-you-

Look at the article this nigger supremacist scum wrote, but also right below that article. It is written that the nigger works for Hulu and also for Amazon. As a writer nonetheless! Now what kind of white man, writing an article called "6 Things WHITE People Need to Stop Saying to Blacks" say for example, would be able to keep a job at Hulu or Amazon? Or any big company at that? Probably wouldn't be able to even get a job pumping gas if he got enough exposure.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    6. I forgive you.
    The fuck we do.
    Forgiving whites is so 2017 (and literally every year before that). We’re going to try a new approach in 2018 called, “We don’t have time to forgive you because we’re busy doing our work and dreaming up a Blackness of the future that is too preoccupied with itself to worry about how white people will sleep at night without our forgiveness.” (Related banished phrases include, “Thanks for the honest dialogue,” “I appreciate you for acknowledging your privilege,” “I know you didn’t mean to sound racist,” and “First, I want to thank the Academy.”)
    There's our absolute proof that niggers are the real racists. They're the ones who spewed hatred first. They're the ones who want to make white people extinct.

I didn't hate niggers first. They hated me first. One assaulted me first before I hated them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was one of the six things "Get cancer, nigger" ?

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    So basically this nigger bitch might as well have named the article:
    'BUSINESS AS USUAL'.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    5. Excuse me.

This’ll be a tough one for those of us who were raised with some manners, but, sorry, we don’t use this phrase anymore, unless we bump into a white person and decide to start rapping the entire first verse of A$AP Rocky’s song of the same name. I know, I know. Your mama raised you better than that. Unfortunately, we’ve gotta take our reparations where we can, so we’re just not saying “excuse me,” to white people anymore. Relatedly, we’re also not moving out of the way when they walk towards us on the street.”

hahahahaha, raised with manners? The majority of you were slapped around by your fatass mammies your entire childhood and we know you will drag your fat ass nigger elephant feet across the road as slow as possible no matter who you are inconveniencing. Lets be honest, you don't care if they’re niggers either. Nigger lives matter less to niggers than anyone and that is coming from someone that fucking hates the stinking bastards.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers know that only the white man will tolerate them. Every other race on earth has no liking or tolerance for their niggerish ways. Niggers only live for today and are unable to plan for the future - and they care not for tomorrow. If today is the last day of milking the stupid white man, then so be it. When the white man has gone, the niggers will stop being fed...but that's another day and the niggers know mother nature is trying to end their ilk and it's only stupid whitey keeping them breathing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Why would anyone want to talk to a nigger anyway? At least anything other than "fuck off, nigger!" and I assume it's not in the list. I won't give any additional clicks for some niggerbabble article to check it.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would anyone want to talk to a nigger anyway? At least anything other than "fuck off, nigger!" and I assume it's not in the list. I won't give any additional clicks for some niggerbabble article to check it.
    My thoughts exactly, I have nothing to say to a filthy nigger, and yes...without a doubt, niggers are way more racist towards not only whites, But asians too, just look at all the attacks on asians...it's niggers doing that....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    2 things niggers SHOULD say to white people:

1. Yes sir, massah.
    2. Ah beez moobing back to Apefreaka.

Otherwise: Shut the fuck up, nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 things niggers SHOULD say to white people:

1. Yes sir, massah.