Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami niggers shoot up 'release party' for nigger 'rap artist'- 20 shot w/ 2 Batwings awarded

Niggers- 10% of the population, 60% of the crime. We don't need gun control, we need nigger control!
    2 Dead, Over 20 Shot Following Event Outside NW Miami-Dade Venue: Police

Two people were killed and more than 20 people were injured in what police called a "targeted and cowardly act" early Sunday morning outside a Northwest Miami-Dade banquet hall.

The shooting took place just after 12:30 a.m. at a release party for a local rap artist at El Mula banquet hall, located at 7630 Northwest 186th Street.

MDPD Director Freddy Ramirez said it appeared to be a targeted attack, with individuals standing outside after the concert ended when three shooters drove up in a white Nissan Pathfinder and began shooting into the crowd with assault rifles and hand guns.

"This was a despicable act of gun violence, a cowardly act, " said Ramirez.

No arrests have been made at this time.

American businessman and philanthropist Marcus Lemonis has contributed $100,000 for the capture and arrest of the shooters.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...olice/2462322/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NY Post did olympic-level back flips, trying to avoid mentioning the 'groid. They left out the part where it was "Black Beach Week", said it took place at "A concert", attributed it to "Gun violence", didn't name or show any victims, and referred to the shooters as "Three unidentified suspects". The car ? That was reported as being "White". I wrote them a nasty email, about their non-stop woketurd nonsense.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, they also let it slip that this "Concert" was a cRap party. Of course, the niggers started shooting the place up. What kind of cred would they get if they didn't?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hundreds of rounds fired and only two sets of bat wings. Undoubtedly nigger shooters. If they ever improve their marksmanship the DNS facilities would be overflowing.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Beach week? WTF?

Is that what happens after an oil spill?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Black Beach week? WTF?

Yeah, or "Urban Beach week" or some shit. It's a controversial, massive chimpout that a lot of residents have complained about. There's tons of violence and Miami beach is trashed after. Just a big showcase of TNB. I didn't know they still did it.

11. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Beach week? WTF?
    It's more like a mix of tar and sewage. They keep getting kicked out of different cities, after TNB like this happens.
    All the businesses were closed for Nigger Week, in Myrtle Beach, SC, so some local shysters sued them for
    'skriminations. I guess the whole town welcomed spring break college students, then would board it up when
    the boons rolled in the following week. Owners said the cops couldn't stop "flash mobs" from shoplifting, and
    restaurant crowds from bolting, en masse, without paying their checks. One club owner said his wait staff refused
    to come to work, and be run ragged, abused and not tipped. Not sure how that turned out...

13. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Golly jeepers, kids -- I have a great idea!

Let's get a bunch of niggers together, get 'em all liquored up, play some truly shitty rap, and wait for some act of "disrepeck" that causes lead to fly.

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Golly jeepers, kids -- I have a great idea!

Let's get a bunch of niggers together, get 'em all liquored up, play some truly shitty rap, and wait for some act of "disrepeck" that causes lead to fly.
    If we could just keep every nigger gathering corralled within, say, a radius of a few city blocks, I'd even support airdropping in AK-47s and machetes so they can take are of all homie grievances. And fly drones overhead to broadcast the ultimate battle royale!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are bars in the French Quarter that had never closed their doors except for two reasons: Essence Fest (a crap music festibull) and something called Final Four which is, as I understand it, some sort of tree hockey nigger sportsball coontest.

The waitresses would be sexually accosted/assaulted and the niggers would never pay the bills. Waitresses simply stopped showing up to work so the businesses had to shutter for the weekend.

Niggers complained and screeched scriminashuns and the all nigger shitty hall passed an ordinance that any business that closed the doors would loose their licenses.

The business owners were left with no alternative but to tell the wait staff that if they did not show up for work during those days, for any reason, they would be fired. They all know that they will bleed money during these days and are forced to simply write it off, no matter what damages, financial losses, stabbings, shootings or any other TNB occurs.

I did have to laugh at the PC response to the lead slinging niggerdom at the (C)rap noise festival:
    "This was a despicable act of gun violence, a cowardly act, " said Ramirez.
    No. It was a typical act of nigger violence.

I have to wonder what the response would have been had the niggers showed up and gotten out of their WHITE cars (an intentional subliminal "blame whitey somehow" insert) and were armed with katanas? Would they have called it an act of bladed weapon violence?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Beach week? WTF?

Reminds me of a 'your mama' joke.

"Your mama's so black, when she gets in the car, the oil light comes on".

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have to wonder what the response would have been had the niggers showed up and gotten out of their WHITE cars (an intentional subliminal "blame whitey somehow" insert) and were armed with katanas? Would they have called it an act of bladed weapon violence?
    I know how it would have been reported on chimpupt. “Ninja Samurai niggers slice n dice other niggers at Crapper concert”.

23. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, lots of lib outfits were hiding the fact that it was a cRap niggerbabble tournament. Concert, like a Klezmer, Classical, Bluegrass, Jazz, Polka, Light Rock? I smelled the nigger funk of it right through the monitor.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s not Memorial Day weekend without at least one monkey shoot!

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The business owners were left with no alternative but to tell the wait staff that if they did not show up for work during those days, for any reason, they would be fired. They all know that they will bleed money during these days and are forced to simply write it off, no matter what damages, financial losses, stabbings, shootings or any other TNB occurs.
    A business that requires staff to put themselves in harm's way deserves to go under after no one will work there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.