Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

What a surprise; I'm shocked - shocked I tell you!

Nigger Bill Coonsby STILL claims he beez INN-SENT and therefore wont complete a sex offenders program to allow its sorry self get out of jail earlier.
    Talk about Dumb and Dumber.....

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Nigger Bill Coonsby STILL claims he beez INN-SENT and therefore wont complete a sex offenders program to allow its sorry self get out of jail earlier.

Coons aren't very bright.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid for the nigger, good for human civilization.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post

Probably really getting into the prison shower scene!

3 hots and a cot, no rope on the soap plus all the downlow muh dikk downloads you want. Why leave.

N.A.A.C.P.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Probably really getting into the prison shower scene!

3 hots and a cot, no rope on the soap plus all the downlow muh dikk downloads you want. Why leave.
    Im surprised. He is in his 80's. You would think he'd want the remainder of his life out of prison but who knows.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Im surprised. He is in his 80's. You would think he'd want the remainder of his life out of prison but who knows.

If he had half a brain, he wouldn't be where he's at now!

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never watched that "Cosby Show" in the 80s. Utter bullshit of a married magic nigger couple with a big house. And I wasn't such a big speciest then, but I always knew they were sub-human. The physical evidence is clear, not to mention their theiving and murderous ways.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I never watched that "Cosby Show" in the 80s. Utter bullshit of a married magic nigger couple with a big house. And I wasn't such a big speciest then, but I always knew they were sub-human. The physical evidence is clear, not to mention their theiving and murderous ways.
    Sandman Sr. wouldn't have us watch it. He wasn't as anti-nigger as I am, but he found the concept of "entertainment" by a nigger to be an oxymoron, and a nigger doctor to be ridiculous fantasy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    You'd think that...but then again, its a stinking drugging white women then raping them, nigger... so I hope the nigger animal croakes there, of course after it does at least 5-6 more years....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Actually to his credit, my opinion. Most jigs would jus' try to work the system to bez fwee'.

Like him or not, he gave us that iconic figures of
    'Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. I still see them in real life in our inner city here. (Usually on the evening news, sought by police)

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Sandman Sr. wouldn't have us watch it. He wasn't as anti-nigger as I am, but he found the concept of "entertainment" by a nigger to be an oxymoron, and a nigger doctor to be ridiculous fantasy.
    The very term 'African American' has to be the greatest oxymoron ever conceived given that it involves a distinctly different species.