Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Airports- The new Chuck E Cheese? NIG CAT 5 Chimp Out in Miami airport

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't a flight attendant lose a couple of teeth recently during an in-flight chimpout?

Niggers don't give a second thought to their surroundings or who might see their monkeyshines. I mean they brawl at funerals FFS.

Seriously, a human (most people) would be absolutely mortified to be involved in this shit in a public place.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why the fuck do 250 pound sows insist on wearing skin tight outfits, when their rolls of fat -
    have rolls of fat on them ?

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Didn't a flight attendant lose a couple of teeth recently during an in-flight chimpout?

Niggers don't give a second thought to their surroundings or who might see their monkeyshines. I mean they brawl at funerals FFS.

Seriously, a human (most people) would be absolutely mortified to be involved in this shit in a public place.
    I linked to my post and now see there's finally photo and video posted of "Vyvianna." I assumed from the name and attack that she's a nigger, but she's just Latino. So I've deleted my thread.

I guess the Lame Stream Media figured they'd better put up a photo so people wouldn't assume it was a nigger. If it'd been a nigger, we would have never seen as much as a blurry photo.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I linked to my post and now see there's finally photo and video posted of "Vyvianna." I assumed from the name and attack that she's a nigger, but she's just Latino. So I've deleted my thread.

I guess the Lame Stream Media figured they'd better put up a photo so people wouldn't assume it was a nigger. If it'd been a nigger, we would have never seen as much as a blurry photo.
    From what I saw and what other passengers described, this was a case of two actual "Karens" going at it. The flight attendant got in the passenger's face about her nose being uncovered and at some point the fat Karen went off after the flight attendant put her hands on her.

Don't hand me peanuts and a drink and then get in my face for eating them!

People are at their breaking point with all the fauxrona bullshit. I think it's going to get worse before it gets any better.

I've noticed that since 9/11, flight attendants have become self aggrandized about their jobs when very few amount to any more than sky waitresses. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should mess with them. I don't think you should mess with any other person in a comparable ground job. That said, I wouldn't want their job.

I'm still sick of having to call them flight attendants instead of stewardesses. You're not that damn important, chick. The only essential personnel on the flight are in the cockpit unless you carry a side arm and can repair avionics in flight.

P.S. Edit:
    They should all carry sidearms, learn physical restraint/self defense techniques and emergency aviation maintenance. Give preferential hiring and raises to the ones that do. El Al Israel Airlines has never had a hijacking. They don't get any crap from passengers either. They know they will get their skulls cracked.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-29-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: P.S.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Airports are frustrating for humans even. Combine that frustration with the Low IQ/high testosterone of a nigger beast and you get mayhem.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've noticed that since 9/11, flight attendants have become self aggrandized about their jobs when very few amount to any more than sky waitresses. Don't get me wrong, I don't think you should mess with them, but not any more than any other person in a comparable ground job. That said, I wouldn't want their job.

I'm still sick of having to call them flight attendants instead of stewardesses. You're not that damn important, chick. The only essential personnel on the flight are in the cockpit unless you carry a side arm and can repair avionics in flight.
    I look at them like cops: it's an often thankless job with a lot of time wasted on people and especially on niggers, and I am extremely polite to them by default, but some of them get God complexes, and some of them (especially niggers) act like you're threatening them when you're just venting over a delay.

"Steward" is actually a more noble job description. The steward of an old household was important for running it, not just making sure there was food. But if they want to be called flight attendants, ok, then all they do is run up and down to "attend" to people.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GettyImages-3165429.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	326.9 KB 
ID:	15417

I (almost) feel bad for guys who missed the stewardesses of the 60's and 70's.
    Todays 'flight attendants' have a rough job in some respects but imagine if you were a stewardess in the 60's who reached retirement age at 33?

TWA grounds girls at 35. So does Southern Airways. At Northwest Orient and American, stewardesses are washed up at the doddering old age of 32.” *
    If that's not sexist AF, Pan Am used to weigh them. Not for fuel calculations but for the eye candy factor. An "overweight" (not model-perfect) girl also got grounded.

A New York Times classified ad for stewardesses at Eastern Airlines listed the following requirements in 1966: "A high school graduate, single (widows and divorcees with no children considered), 20 years of age (girls 19 1/2 may apply for future consideration). 5'2" but no more than 5'9", weight 105 to 135 in proportion to height."

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Airports are frustrating for humans even. Combine that frustration with the Low IQ/high testosterone of a nigger beast and you get mayhem.
    Being an ex-NYC commuter, I had to master being packed into a metal can with the other sardines, and there's
    a necessary etiquette that humans develop, to deal with it long term. Unfortunately, many niggers didn't get
    the memo regarding this. I've seen whole train cars full of people, remaining calm, while some idiot acts the fool -
    then all the sudden, everyone has had enough ! It's an attention-getter for the fool, when the formerly polite mob
    suddenly turns. I wait until we're on the platform, and have had people get off at the wrong stop, just to watch the
    fun they know is coming. I've also seen people get straightened out, in the jetway. Fighting inside the can makes everyone miserable, and scares people. Don't make these situations worse.

18. Likes Sandy , I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole world is becoming a disgusting and vile ghetto thanks to the niggers.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    From what I saw and what other passengers described, this was a case of two actual "Karens" going at it. The flight attendant got in the passenger's face about her nose being uncovered and at some point the fat Karen went off after the flight attendant put her hands on her.

Don't hand me peanuts and a drink and then get in my face for eating them!

People are at their breaking point with all the fauxrona bullshit. I think it's going to get worse before it gets any better.
    Guaranteed that both of those Karens were Biden voters. Those libtards who are in favor of "zero tolerance" mask rules are finding themselves hoisted on their own petard every time their mask slips under their nose (it can happen to anyone, including pro-mask zealots) and some cop, security guard, flight attendant, or other person in the role of "enforcer" enforces the libtards' own policy by chimping out on the person rather than politely telling them to put their mask up.

22. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post