Close

Likes Likes:  147
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    I think there is something that has not been said yet, that should be said. I don't know if visitors or the public can see this thread, but for their benefit, I will say it. If your woman were with a nigger coddler, she would be, by now, dead, or worse than dead. Instead, she is with a guy who recognizes niggers for the feral beast they are, and did everything in his power to get her out of a hellhole. Coddlers can cry raysis all they want, but the facts are plain as day. How many human women end up in Ape-Freaka end up raped or dead? Chimpout, your woman was spared that fate by your actions. You have NOTHING to feel bad about. But, I understand where you're coming from. It's a form of survivors guilt, something that has got me from time to time too. I personally prefer not to call it survivors guilt though, as it's more along the lines of signs you have a soul, have a sense of empathy and compassion. Something savage niggers totally lack.
    Amen, NFW. AMEN.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday we went to the pub (her idea) because she has only been out to the hospital, physio or the chemist.

We lasted all of 2 hours, she was on the mocktails (She did have a sip of a wine and was like no. Shes never done that before.

Shes also happy for me to share this picture and when we got back she had a nap.
    Last edited by Sandy; 06-13-2021 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Deleted pictures - we want our members and friends/family to be anonymous

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's adorable! Wish her well from us.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please be careful about posting pictures about yourself and others.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in hospital, they had her in operating on her leg yesterday.

I haven't been able to see her since the operation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234