Close

Likes Likes:  147
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Chimpout, I'm not generally known for my sugar coating. I call them as I see them and I'm usually hated by family and friends for it, if only temporarily, even though I'm almost always proven right in the end. It's a thankless job, being right.

What I will not do is say what I'm thinking publicly - neither will I force it on you if you don't want to hear it. You can PM me for that, if you wish. I have at least learned some degree of discretion when it comes to other peoples situations. In my older years, maybe I'm getting softer, maybe wiser. I don't know - not my call.

The only thing I will say here is to first and foremost get in touch with her airline and try to find out where they are at with the situation. Go to the media. Call the Embassy. Do any of these but DO NOT under any circumstances go to Lagos.

I say again, DO NOT GO TO LAGOS!!!

Financial exsanguination is the most assured outcome but not actually the worst thing that will probably happen to you there.

You MUST NOT let your emotions override your intellect here, my friend.
    I think it's too late. Fingers crossed that all goes well!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

I am here in this shit hole known as Lagos. On a VPN because I don't want the monkeys sniffing on yt internet.

So the situation.

She is in some shithole of a hospital, still in her uniform, and her leg looks a mess. All the doctors are doing is x-raying her leg. I also caught up with her boss on the flight, who is dealing with their head office back in London. this guy is useless. He keeps offering them the insurance policy. They want cash and it seems the "treatment" is just a rinsing exercise.

I'm going to call our High Commissions (Because we found use for niggers previously we let them in to the commonwealth, so we don't have an embassy but a high commission) helpline in a moment (No one has done that!) and the plan is to get her passport back and get the fuck out of here on the next flight to anywhere in the UK. Most likely London.

4. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

I am here in this shit hole known as Lagos. On a VPN because I don't want the monkeys sniffing on yt internet.

So the situation.

She is in some shithole of a hospital, still in her uniform, and her leg looks a mess. All the doctors are doing is x-raying her leg. I also caught up with her boss on the flight, who is dealing with their head office back in London. this guy is useless. He keeps offering them the insurance policy. They want cash and it seems the "treatment" is just a rinsing exercise.

I'm going to call our High Commissions (Because we found use for niggers previously we let them in to the commonwealth, so we don't have an embassy but a high commission) helpline in a moment (No one has done that!) and the plan is to get her passport back and get the fuck out of here on the next flight to anywhere in the UK. Most likely London.

Please keep us updated whenever you can! Best wishes to both of you.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

So the situation.

Godspeed, Chimpout. Keep your head on a swivel and get out ASAP even if it means you smuggle her out in a cargo hold.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    My "special friend" was scheduled to fly to Lagos. Not sure why we need a flight there (Well apart from returning them to the Muddaland) but hey ho. Her airline seems to like to deal with jigs.

I was fast asleep dreaming of a country free of the boon, when I am woken up by a phone call from my special friend (I'll now refer to her as R) saying she has had an accident and the ambulance won't take her health insurance because they want credit card and she doesn't have her credit card. I'm like what sort of ambulance won't take a worldwide health insurance policy then I remembered shes in Nigeria and thought shit. I need her out of there now.

I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".

She rings me again, she is in a nigger hospital with nigger "doctors and nurses". She has hurt her leg walking to her room in the hotel. (Nigger construction!). She needed a leg splint in the ambulance, again, cash, charge my credit card or a promise from the embassy to pay. She opts for the embassy thinking they will sort this mess out, but they charge my card instead. $800 for a splint!

Her mum has rang me, and they've apparently took her passport off her because she "owes money". I've rang the high commission. but all I know is shes in "a dirty shit hole that stinks of sweat, piss and lacks basic things you'd expect to find in a hospital" with niggers trying to "treat" her.

I'll keep you informed. I am very scared for her.

Contact this person IMMEDIATELY - Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard

She is the current US ambassador to Nigeria.

U.S. Embassy Abuja
    Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
    Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria
    Phone: (234)-9-461-4000
    Fax: (234)-9-461-4036
    Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
    Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria
    Phone: (234)-9-461-4000
    Fax: (234)-9-461-4

https://ng.usembassy.gov/our-relatio...er%2DCounselor.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys

The British High commission were great. they got her passport back. They know all about the monkey shines, they come to see us. They had not known about her situation as her boss never reported it. They said they'd cover any bills (Off the record he told me the "invoices" always go missing because theyre bollocks)

In the end. I cleaned and bandaged her up to get her home.

We're back in our city. and shes in a fine NHS establishment. Shes had an x-ray and we're waiting for a doctor. I've not slept since I got to Lagos. because it is like cuddling up to a lion in their den.

Barclaycard have refunded the charges and cancelled and reissued the card.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news! But still, what a pain in the ass to have to go through!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news indeed!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still wide awake.

Surgeon has come to see her, she needs an op on her knee. but because of COVID she has to join a queue, they've dosed her up and told her to rest. So shes at mine because shes in no fit state to look after herself.

Whats the best thing to get nigger stank off you?

16. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy for you and your friend's safe return to the UK. To get rid of nigger stank, go to a place far, far from any nigger, with fresh air. Maybe the Orkney Islands. I hope that has not been invaded by negroes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real intent is getting her inside the embassy where no niggers can get at her. In the worst case scenario voluntary deportation can be done for free by the embassy itself. This classifies as a life and death situation. Her employer can't offer her the protection the embassy can.

Who in their sane mind would trust an employer that gives favor to niggers much less one that puts human employees lives in danger? Also, 10-15 years ago kidnapping & ransom scams were a big things in nigger countries. Never trust ANYTHING involving niggers in any capacity. An idiot human I know got scammed out of around $20,000 trying to supposedly get a woman he barely knew out of Nigeria in 2008. His money vanished and he never heard from "her" again.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't fly to that nigger infested sewer unless it was in a fully loaded B 52.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys

The British High commission were great. they got her passport back. They know all about the monkey shines, they come to see us. They had not known about her situation as her boss never reported it. They said they'd cover any bills (Off the record he told me the "invoices" always go missing because theyre bollocks)

In the end. I cleaned and bandaged her up to get her home.

We're back in our city. and shes in a fine NHS establishment. Shes had an x-ray and we're waiting for a doctor. I've not slept since I got to Lagos. because it is like cuddling up to a lion in their den.

Barclaycard have refunded the charges and cancelled and reissued the card.
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome home. And niggers wonder why we hate their ugly asses and hope they all eat each other......

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya gotta go with a 50/50 mix of Purell and Holy Water.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still wide awake.

Surgeon has come to see her, she needs an op on her knee. but because of COVID she has to join a queue, they've dosed her up and told her to rest. So shes at mine because shes in no fit state to look after herself.

Welcome back, Chimpout. I am absolutely thrilled to be proven so wrong here (not that I'm crazy about it when I'm right).

As far as the nigger stank, try TKO: http://tkoorange.com/

It works for skunk as well. Trust me, I know firsthand from a home invasion encounter with Pepe Le Pew back in Texas. If you opt to save your laundry instead of burning it, try this stuff on it as well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The real intent is getting her inside the embassy where no niggers can get at her. In the worst case scenario voluntary deportation can be done for free by the embassy itself. This classifies as a life and death situation. Her employer can't offer her the protection the embassy can.

Who in their sane mind would trust an employer that gives favor to niggers much less one that puts human employees lives in danger? Also, 10-15 years ago kidnapping & ransom scams were a big things in nigger countries. Never trust ANYTHING involving niggers in any capacity. An idiot human I know got scammed out of around $20,000 trying to supposedly get a woman he barely knew out of Nigeria in 2008. His money vanished and he never heard from "her" again.
    It's still a very common thing in Nigerian scams. Even Judge Judy announced not long ago when listening to some dumbass who got nigger-scammed, "Don't send money to NIGERIA!!" Never.

100% your friend's woman was a buck.

Chimpout - Good to see that you are still in once piece. All's well that ends well!

29. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Ya gotta go with a 50/50 mix of Purell and Holy Water.
    The water's the kind specially blessed, "And lead us not into Africa, but deliver us from niggers!"

I don't remember whose this was, but this was someone's CO avatar a long time ago.

Name:  avatar9456_10.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  11.2 KB
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The water's the kind specially blessed, "And lead us not into Africa, but deliver us from niggers!"

I don't remember whose this was, but this was someone's CO avatar a long time ago.

Name:  avatar9456_10.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  11.2 KB

32. Likes Chimpout liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is back in hospital.

She sent me this picture earlier.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0388.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	379.9 KB 
ID:	15463

I feel I've let her down a bit.

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I wouldn't fly to that nigger infested sewer unless it was in a fully loaded B 52.
    Ain't that the fucking truth
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast