My "special friend" was scheduled to fly to Lagos. Not sure why we need a flight there (Well apart from returning them to the Muddaland) but hey ho. Her airline seems to like to deal with jigs.

I was fast asleep dreaming of a country free of the boon, when I am woken up by a phone call from my special friend (I'll now refer to her as R) saying she has had an accident and the ambulance won't take her health insurance because they want credit card and she doesn't have her credit card. I'm like what sort of ambulance won't take a worldwide health insurance policy then I remembered shes in Nigeria and thought shit. I need her out of there now.

I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".

She rings me again, she is in a nigger hospital with nigger "doctors and nurses". She has hurt her leg walking to her room in the hotel. (Nigger construction!). She needed a leg splint in the ambulance, again, cash, charge my credit card or a promise from the embassy to pay. She opts for the embassy thinking they will sort this mess out, but they charge my card instead. $800 for a splint!

Her mum has rang me, and they've apparently took her passport off her because she "owes money". I've rang the high commission. but all I know is shes in "a dirty shit hole that stinks of sweat, piss and lacks basic things you'd expect to find in a hospital" with niggers trying to "treat" her.

I'll keep you informed. I am very scared for her.