Close

Likes Likes:  147
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Muddaland hospital

My "special friend" was scheduled to fly to Lagos. Not sure why we need a flight there (Well apart from returning them to the Muddaland) but hey ho. Her airline seems to like to deal with jigs.

I was fast asleep dreaming of a country free of the boon, when I am woken up by a phone call from my special friend (I'll now refer to her as R) saying she has had an accident and the ambulance won't take her health insurance because they want credit card and she doesn't have her credit card. I'm like what sort of ambulance won't take a worldwide health insurance policy then I remembered shes in Nigeria and thought shit. I need her out of there now.

I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".

She rings me again, she is in a nigger hospital with nigger "doctors and nurses". She has hurt her leg walking to her room in the hotel. (Nigger construction!). She needed a leg splint in the ambulance, again, cash, charge my credit card or a promise from the embassy to pay. She opts for the embassy thinking they will sort this mess out, but they charge my card instead. $800 for a splint!

Her mum has rang me, and they've apparently took her passport off her because she "owes money". I've rang the high commission. but all I know is shes in "a dirty shit hole that stinks of sweat, piss and lacks basic things you'd expect to find in a hospital" with niggers trying to "treat" her.

I'll keep you informed. I am very scared for her.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a nightmare for sure!

If my employer tried to send me to bongoland, that would be my last day with that employer.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually spoke to her on the phone, and not in a text?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a neighbor who had to travel to Lagos twice a year for business. He used to pack two large suitcases, one for clothes and the other for food and water. He once ate something that almost killed him there (maybe bush meat) and swore he would never eat or drink anything in that shithole.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".
    I cant speak to the wisdom of giving out your credit card to ANYONE in Nigeria (if I understand your post correctly). My advice...close down that card immediately.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You actually spoke to her on the phone, and not in a text?
    Yeah, was her, shes also sent me pictures via Whatsapp.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I cant speak to the wisdom of giving out your credit card to ANYONE in Nigeria (if I understand your post correctly). My advice...close down that card immediately.
    I know. Barclaycard have already raised disputes. Even though its early days I'd never see anyone suffer.

I am concerned I am looking at flights out there. theres one tomorrow. If I can get her home to the UK. we can get decent medical treatment.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    I am concerned I am looking at flights out there. theres one tomorrow. If I can get her home to the UK. we can get decent medical treatment.
    Godspeed to you both returning safely to the UK!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, was her, shes also sent me pictures via Whatsapp.

OH, good that you spoke with her, heard her voice and ascertained this is genuine. This is such a common Nigerian scam - stealing people's phones and texting someone on their contact list to say they got arrested or injured and need money for bribes or healthcare and to send it by Western Union - the Niggergerian scammer's best friend.

Hope she will make it home safely from that loathesome hellhole!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flying down to the Muddaland tomorrow. Shes mega stressed.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm flying down to the Muddaland tomorrow. Shes mega stressed.

Where is her family in all of this? Terrible situation.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is her family in all of this? Terrible situation.
    Her dad has covid and her mum is stuck looking after him.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something doesn't sound right. She should be able to contact the Embassy and get deported for free. I know somebody who did that. His passport was taken away until he repaid the fees for the deportation.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her dad has covid and her mum is stuck looking after him.
    Oh, my. No luck at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Something doesn't sound right. She should be able to contact the Embassy and get deported for free. I know somebody who did that. His passport was taken away until he repaid the fees for the deportation.
    I'm missing something or maybe I'm stupid. Why would deportation be necessary? She works for an airline and is there while in their employ. Surely they would take care of her?

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soldier of Fortune magazine once described Lagos as a "Shithole", and that was for the benefit of mercenaries,
    looking for work, which I was at the time. This kind of thing happened to my uncle, in Mexico. He fell ill, ended up
    in the hospital for one night, they wanted his passport. He refused, so they posted an armed guard outside his
    room, and demanded $5,000 on a charge card, or they wouldn't let him catch his flight home. He paid it. Not sure
    if the charge stuck once he returned. Meanwhile, Mexicans are up here getting $250,000 liver transplants, no
    charge.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Soldier of Fortune magazine once described Lagos as a "Shithole", and that was for the benefit of mercenaries,
    looking for work, which I was at the time. This kind of thing happened to my uncle, in Mexico. He fell ill, ended up
    in the hospital for one night, they wanted his passport. He refused, so they posted an armed guard outside his
    room, and demanded $5,000 on a charge card, or they wouldn't let him catch his flight home. He paid it. Not sure
    if the charge stuck once he returned. Meanwhile, Mexicans are up here getting $250,000 liver transplants, no
    charge.

They wanted his passport so they could copy it and sell it to scammers. Those niggers aren't just scammers, but murderers too who would cut their own mammie's throats if they thought she was standing on a dollar bill.

I mean no offense to "Chimpout" or his girlfriend, but I worry when I hear anyone having anything to do with Nigerians.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They wanted his passport so they could copy it and sell it to scammers. Those niggers aren't just scammers, but murderers too who would cut their own mammie's throats if they thought she was standing on a dollar bill.

I mean no offense to "Chimpout" or his girlfriend, but I worry when I hear anyone having anything to do with Nigerians.
    The (I'm assuming) airline she works for ought to be responsible for the well being of their employees,
    especially females. Whatever is wrong, get her on the next flight out, to anyplace but Africa.

29. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've not took my passport. they have took Rs passport. She is the one injured. They've took her passport so she pays her "bills"

The airline have said they provide her with insurance that covers such events, The best insurance is not to fly to the muddaland.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They've not took my passport. they have took Rs passport. She is the one injured. They've took her passport so she pays her "bills"

The airline have said they provide her with insurance that covers such events, The best insurance is not to fly to the muddaland.

You got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpout, I'm not generally known for my sugar coating. I call them as I see them and I'm usually hated by family and friends for it, if only temporarily, even though I'm almost always proven right in the end. It's a thankless job, being right.

What I will not do is say what I'm thinking publicly - neither will I force it on you if you don't want to hear it. You can PM me for that, if you wish. I have at least learned some degree of discretion when it comes to other peoples situations. In my older years, maybe I'm getting softer, maybe wiser. I don't know - not my call.

The only thing I will say here is to first and foremost get in touch with her airline and try to find out where they are at with the situation. Go to the media. Call the Embassy. Do any of these but DO NOT under any circumstances go to Lagos.

I say again, DO NOT GO TO LAGOS!!!

Financial exsanguination is the most assured outcome but not actually the worst thing that will probably happen to you there.

You MUST NOT let your emotions override your intellect here, my friend.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast