Close

Likes Likes:  36
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers IQ really is at or close to retarded -75

So browsing around I saw a lot of comments about IQ . Most commonly referred to as being 65 . I just did my own research . Lots of variables in tests , but the average score was 75 to 85 percent LESS !than whites . About half the population scores <70 which is considered mentally retarded .
    This means that the entire BLM narrative has been created by retards : put this together with the fact that genetically they are a pair of genes shy from a wild ape eating its own babies !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the worst part of it is that they don’t even use that low IQ. Niggers operate on their primal instincts. Steal rape murder and other crimes.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    And the worst part of it is that they don’t even use that low IQ. Niggers operate on their primal instincts. Steal rape murder and other crimes.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the '50s and '60s, they'd classify some retards as "trainable". Those 'tards were always white, BTW.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Steal, rape, murder and other crimes reflect the CONTENT of their CHARACTER and THAT is what they are judged on - by humans.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I came across this factoid some time ago, the large majority of niggers can be classified as functionally retarded on a very low basis.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Steal, rape, murder and other crimes reflect the CONTENT of their CHARACTER and THAT is what they are judged on - by humans.
    Yeah, MLK should be smiling. We judge them by character now, heh heh, and they are even worse off.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal Early View Post
    Yeah, MLK should be smiling. We judge them by character now, heh heh, and they are even worse off.
    MLK would have an even wider grin if abortion was legalized in all 50 states and the territories, but only for niggers.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are one, hard sneeze away from down’s syndrome.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    I totally agree. Not sure why conservatives are against abortion if it is mostly niggers who are having them. Why do you want liberals and niggers to procreate?