Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger that Milli Vanilli used to lip sync to gets COVID Batfairy visit

John Davis, real Milli Vanilli singer, dies from Covid aged 66

John Davis, one of the true singers behind notorious R&B act Milli Vanilli, has died of coronavirus aged 66, according to his family.

Davis' daughter, Jasmin Davis, confirmed the performer's death to CNN Thursday.
    She revealed the news initially in a post shared on his Facebook page this week.
    "Unfortunately my dad passed away this evening through the coronavirus," she wrote on Monday.
    "He made a lot of people happy with his laughter and smile, his happy spirit, love and especially through his music. He gave so much to the world! Please give him the last round of applause."
    Milli Vanilli was a German-French act fronted by Rob Pilatus and Fab Morvan, which fell apart after it emerged that the men had not sung on their records
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/27/enter...ntl/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Corona Chan is one racist bitch!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was not surprised when one of the nigger duo self deleted after the lip-sync scandal.
    Just FYI, lip syncing is common in Europe and not frowned upon like it is here in US. My $.02 is that it is used more to save the singers' voices than anything else.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I was not surprised when one of the nigger duo self deleted after the lip-sync scandal.
    Just FYI, lip syncing is common in Europe and not frowned upon like it is here in US. My $.02 is that it is used more to save the singers' voices than anything else.

Yes, but that's totally different. That's lip syncing with their OWN voices and that's perfectly fine.

These niggers won a Grammy by using someone else's voices. THey weren't lip syncing their own voices, so they were perpetrating a fraud, scamming like most niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Understood. It's why I referred to it as a scandal. Knowhamsayin?