Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Injured NBA nigger angry fan threw popcorn on him: 'Dis heeyah sheeit beez outta hand."

“To be honest, this sh*t is getting out of hand, especially for me. The amount of disrespect, the amount of fans just doing whatever the f*ck they want to do. It’s just out of pocket, man. Seriously.”

1:47 mark. This MENSA member/Nobel Prize Recipient/Poet Laureate eloquently bix noods his dissatisfaction.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Anastasia liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That stupid boot lipped motherfucker does not EVEN have the fucking right to say shit like this when his race of niggers are costing America a shit ton in damages. Some random nobody throws popcorn at an entitled ooga booga basketball player and all of a sudden "yea, dey be goin outta hand and sheeit". Man, shut the fuck up and play your shitty little basketball game. People pay to watch you simians play not to bitch about something. This one really got out of my nerves, the fucking gull on this shithead, I swear.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing, this team used to be the Baltimore Bullets. But then they moved to DC and had to change their name because bullets conjured up images of niggers shooting niggers. So now they are the Wizards. Problem solved. Baltimore niggers don't seem to have got the notice, we have had over 300 dindus sent to DNS each year since Saint Freddy Grey kicked the bucket a few years ago, and are well on track to continue or exceed that number this year.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    That stupid boot lipped motherfucker does not EVEN have the fucking right to say shit like this when his race of niggers are costing America a shit ton in damages. Some random nobody throws popcorn at an entitled ooga booga basketball player and all of a sudden "yea, dey be goin outta hand and sheeit". Man, shut the fuck up and play your shitty little basketball game. People pay to watch you simians play not to bitch about something. This one really got out of my nerves, the fucking gull on this shithead, I swear.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! The hypocrisy of these unaware, retarded apes fucking infuriates me!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    That stupid boot lipped motherfucker does not EVEN have the fucking right to say shit like this when his race of niggers are costing America a shit ton in damages.
    The nigger wants to complain about "disrespect" from all fans because of the actions of a few. Well then, niggers can't complain when we blame them all for a lot more than throwing popcorn.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger complains about popcorn.Meanwhile,it’s vile species is out there burning down businesses ,looting and killing.Fucking overpaid crymonkey!

10. Likes GeneralPat liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The nigger complains about popcorn.Meanwhile,it’s vile species is out there burning down businesses ,looting and killing.Fucking overpaid crymonkey!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! Nigger hypocrisy to the 10th DEGREE!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is uppity and full of unearned privilege even by nigger standards.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post