Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No shock here: the biggest Kartrashian whore failed her first big law school exam

In an exclusive sneak peek at Thursday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode on May 27, the mother of four makes a shocking announcement to sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. "So you guys, I did not pass the baby bar," Kim states.

The SKIMS founder explains in a confessional that the structure of her journey to the bar exam looks a little different than that of an average law student. "If you are doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a four-year program instead of your typical three-year program," Kim says. "And after year one, you have to take the baby bar. This would actually harder, I hear, than the official bar."

In a flashback, Kim's mentor, attorney Jessica Jackson, explains that Kim needs a score of 560 to pass the first year law student exam; she got a 474 on her first try taking the test. "That is extremely close on a test that most people are not taking in the middle of a pandemic," Jackson tells her.

Kim was connected to Jackson through CNN anchor Van Jones who gushed that Kim was "doing amazing" in her studies. "I think she's going to be an unbelievable attorney. She's already I think one of the best advocates that we have in criminal justice," Jones said on the Ellen Degeneres Show.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...130000044.html

The whore complains her weekends are taken up studying. Oh poor baby! Maybe if she actually studied during the week also? Nah, she'd have still failed the exam. And there are plenty of part-time law students like a friend of mine who worked during the day, took four years, and still did excellently on exams as well as the bar.

Then there's the racist, eugenicist, anti-YT nigger Van Jones to call a pathetic score "amazing." I'd hate to see what a bad score is, then.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am a failure," she mutters.
    That's the only thing the plastic surgery addict and stupid whore has ever said. Oh, well - maybe she'll attain a passing grade by the time she's 50.

The comments are great snark.

2 hours ago

I for one am shocked, SHOCKED I say. obviously, the test is rigged if that intellectual giant could not pass it. I recall her posting a photo of her studying in a bikini by the pool which shows she was serious!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments are open? I can't see them. Maybe I'm blacklisted from making too many undesirable ones before.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimmy Kartrashian should stick to what she knows.
    Getting muh dikked, balls deep, all three holes ....

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    she got a 474 on her first try taking the test. "That is extremely close on a test that most people are not taking in the middle of a pandemic," Jackson tells her.
    Wait a minute...so the bar exam is more difficult because of the Vid? WTF?

Remind me why this bubble-headed cum dumpster thinks it needs to be an attorney?

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Comments are open? I can't see them. Maybe I'm blacklisted from making too many undesirable ones before.
    Yes. Just scroll down to "Story continues" and then "Show more comments". Yahoo only allows comments concerning "celebrity" nonsense, and absolutely nothing else.

Maybe if she spent less time taking selfies, and going from one party to the next. She is more about her expanding her brand (and rear), than becoming a lawyer.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes. Just scroll down to "Story continues" and then "Show more comments". Yahoo only allows comments concerning "celebrity" nonsense, and absolutely nothing else.
    I tried that with a browser logged into Yahoo and another that isn't, no comments at all for me. I think they have my IP banned from seeing comments, not just my login. What can I say, I was a bad boy to libtards and niggers when comments were open on most things.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha, poor little Kimmy failed her exams and then muttered she's a failure. That might've been the smartest thing I heard Kim say in all my life. Well, I GUESS there's nothing else she can do but go back to spreading her disgusting ham sandwich open for other niggers. Seriously, what the fuck makes this failure of a "woman" think she can be a law attorney? What, is she trying to be a comedian now and trying to be funny by saying she wants to be an attorney? Fucking hilarious, an absolute joke right there. An air headed plastic surgery nigger loving whore wanting to be an attorney. Man, only in clown world will you get this level of pure idiocy and hilariousness.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    ...go back to spreading her disgusting ham sandwich open for other niggers.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would never watch the show. And I really care nothing about silicone filled nigger loving bimbos. The only time I want to hear about the Kartrashians is in an obituary.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, GeneralPat liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I tried that with a browser logged into Yahoo and another that isn't, no comments at all for me. I think they have my IP banned from seeing comments, not just my login. What can I say, I was a bad boy to libtards and niggers when comments were open on most things.

Comments are still open, even with this:

11 hours ago

Who cares. Shes an air head and a mudshark
    Law school. It wants to a lawyer? Doesn't it need to first deflate all the air from its breasts and its hips and its lips?
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 05-27-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I was going to have a ham sub for lunch. I guess you ruined that idea. LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Wait a minute...so the bar exam is more difficult because of the Vid? WTF?

Remind me why this bubble-headed cum dumpster thinks it needs to be an attorney?
    Obviously the pandemic is a creation of the racist white devil!