Close

Likes Likes:  89
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Theoretically, the circus train they transport Stacey Abrams on could derail, she gets out of her cage, and you just happen to be between her, and the all-you-can-eat buffet at Golden Corral. She's easily 400 pounds on-the-hoof, and if she charges, your whole family could be mowed down. A factory load might not cut it under those circumstances.
    Never get between a niggerpotamus and food! You'd have better luck against a herd of cattle.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Theoretically, the circus train they transport Stacey Abrams on could derail, she gets out of her cage, and you just happen to be between her, and the all-you-can-eat buffet at Golden Corral. She's easily 400 pounds on-the-hoof, and if she charges, your whole family could be mowed down. A factory load might not cut it under those circumstances.
    Good tip!

Actually I worked up those loads for wild boar. You really gotta put a smack-down on them. (yeah I know, Abrams...same-same)
    Believe me, a 240 gr. semi-jacketed soft point doing 1450+ fps, turns the lights off.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Never get between a niggerpotamus and food! You'd have better luck against a herd of cattle.

That's a great GIF ! The only time I ever bought a movie on pay-per-view, was to see Precious.
    Four bucks, for that laugh riot, and money well spent. Should have won Best Comedy at the Academy Awards.

5. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Good tip!

Actually I worked up those loads for wild boar. You really gotta put a smack-down on them. (yeah I know, Abrams...same-same)
    Believe me, a 240 gr. semi-jacketed soft point doing 1450+ fps, turns the lights off.
    Believe me, if Stacey Abrams was turned loose, she'd have tusks, and two inches of hair on her hide, within weeks.
    It's good to know you're ready for her, if she goes on a rampage. Think of the damage she could do, to crops
    and landscaping. Hogzilla went 8 bills. Stacey A. has the potential to eclipse that figure ....

7. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believe me, if Stacey Abrams was turned loose, she'd have tusks, and two inches of hair on her hide, within weeks.

Not lost on me because I know what happens to domestic pigs when they go feral. I did find a recent picture of Abrams BTW.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	15418

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not lost on me because I know what happens to domestic pigs when they go feral. I did find a recent picture of Abrams BTW.

Jeebus H. Christ, I'd be concerned for family and pets, if that thing was running loose up here.
    It might be time to ask Santa for a .500 S&W.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not exactly a Yankee cityboy, but that thing is real?! That's a standard size dumpster?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not exactly a Yankee cityboy, but that thing is real?! That's a standard size dumpster?
    Not only is that thing real, it was almost elected governor of Georgia.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case you didn't know this:

"Any pig that gets out can revert back in a matter of months to a state where it can exist in the wild," said Brown. "It will get hairy, grow tusks and get aggressive. They're so good at adapting, and with their scavenging nature, they can get by pretty much anywhere."
    Yup, domestic pigs aren't exactly domesticated. It's genetically inherent in all swine. This change doesn't happen as a generational thing, it begins happening the minute they get loose.

You can take piglets from the same litter, turn half loose and keep the others and within a year the wild ones will be hairy, have tusks and be mean as shit while the ones you kept in a pen will still look the same. That's why Stacy Abrams is so dangerous.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeebus H. Christ, I'd be concerned for family and pets, if that thing was running loose up here.
    It might be time to ask Santa for a .500 S&W.
    I know it's off topic. But I'll add that although a 5.56 is usually the go to for hogs in TX, a .45-70 is a great all around caliber. Yes, it's big and it recoils. But so many different flavors of ammo from mild to wild. I personally dropped a large bear with it. I enjoy hog hunts where the hogs charge you. A well loaded projectile knocks them off mid stride with a single head shot. And how do you beat a lever gun with open sights in your saddle? Just have the right load for the business at hand.

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I know it's off topic. But I'll add that although a 5.56 is usually the go to for hogs in TX, a .45-70 is a great all around caliber. And how do you beat a lever gun with open sights in your saddle? Just have the right load for the business at hand.
    I hate the idea of only wounding big game, so I also go big bore. I use the .444 Marlin lever action that my dad bought in the '60s. We don't have any hogs up here in NY, and 400 pound buffarilla Stacey Abrams lives in Georgia, so it's more than enough gun for my needs.

20. Likes Jim Crow, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Other than the incident with the Jamaicoon,it’s been safe at the gunclub.I once saw a human shooting a 44 caliber Smith & Wesson at the pistol range and I could tell the rounds were loaded too hot. I was with my grandson, who was 5 years old at the time. I told the clown now that his rounds were too hot. He pretty much ignored me. My grandson and I moved down around 15 spaces, to the other side. Nothing happened that day.
    But I heard his gun blew up at a later date and a woman shooter next to him was injured. She almost lost an eye and was airlifted to the hospital. They kicked the idiot out of the gun club and he was sued by the woman. I’ve also seen holes in the roof. Which means someone was not safe at some point.
    They do give mandatory safety courses at orientation. So,people that join the club are aware of gun safety.I don’t know what state of mind the Jamaicoon was in during gun safety, probably drunk or on weed.Niggs should not be allowed to handle guns.
    Smith & Wesson are +P rated firearms, which means they can handle "hot" rounds, within reason of course. But, I don't know what kind of idiot puts hot rounds down a shooting range. Or on a regular basis. Hot rounds are the rounds you save for when a nigger breaks into your house. Not regular shooting rounds. My Uncle is the best reloader I know, if he saw that shit he would totally been all over those idiots.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

22. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Smith & Wesson are +P rated firearms, which means they can handle "hot" rounds, within reason of course. But, I don't know what kind of idiot puts hot rounds down a shooting range. Or on a regular basis. Hot rounds are the rounds you save for when a nigger breaks into your house. Not regular shooting rounds. My Uncle is the best reloader I know, if he saw that shit he would totally been all over those idiots.
    Even for self-defense, I never felt the need to load my rounds extra hot. I keep a shotgun and a 1911 full-size by my bed. I guarantee one of my 45 acp Hornady XTP HP Bullets loaded with the recommended amount of CFE pistol powder will do enough damage. Ambulance won’t need to hurry to the hospital.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember encoontering a nigger shooting its Glock sideways in the typical nigger gangsta style. It was all the way across in the far lane but I still didn't feel safe. When a nigger has a gun in its paws anything (bad) can happen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dat be troof! I bet it sweats a gallon of rancid chicken grease every day.

Name:	Stacey-Abrams-Portrait-Flo-Ngala-2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	15441
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12