Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers get nigger emails from Walmart

Walmart says a 'bad actor' sent racist emails from its account

Dozens of people took to Twitter on Monday to say they received emails with a racial slur from a Walmart account after someone created fake accounts with their addresses on the company's site.

An auto-generated "Welcome to Walmart" email, which was sent to the accounts after they were signed up for a Walmart shopping account, contained the n-word.
    "What's the best way to contact you guys for a very inappropriate email my daughter received in their inbox from you?" user @GDolceMiami said on Twitter.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/24/busin...ils/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i saw this. Hats off to an absolute legend, whoever you are.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously a lot of people, including fun-loving hackers, are suffering from severe negro fatigue and are acting accordingly.

Not only was this hilarious, it was very well thought out. The niggers will file a law-soo and Walmart, which is a massive nigger loving corporation, will pay out a settlement, which the niggers will waste on fried chicken and crack. Niggerlovers having to pay up + niggers wasting money = win-win for logical humans.

6. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i saw this. Hats off to an absolute legend, whoever you are.
    SAME HERE!!

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was there no way to edit the e-mail for just them? "With everything at your grubby fingertips, it's even easier to shoplift, or just grab and walk right out the front door."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post