Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger brings crowbar to gunfight with hilarious results

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another taser used with no effect whatsoever, which put the other cop at unnecessary risk.

Every nigger complaining about "Whudinnu taze muh boi!" or "Whudinnu shoots in dat legs!" should be charged as an accessory to whatever crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget that taser nonsense. Cops should carry a short 12 gauge, full of bean bag and baton rounds, and have the authority to fire as many as needed to calm a monkey down.

6. Likes tweakstick, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Forget that taser nonsense. Cops should carry a short 12 gauge, full of bean bag and baton rounds, and have the authority to fire as many as needed to calm a monkey down.

I have to agree with you there. While a tazer will stop a human in his tracks, it never seems to have any effect on niggers nowadays, I would assume this is mainly due to the drugs normally found in today's niggers. I also have to wonder how much the tazer's effectiveness is hampered due to the electrically conductive natural Faraday cage made up of bling, unwashed clothing and skin coated in profuse nigger sweat and bodily oils. This would tend to make the current flow over the hide instead of thru the muscles and nerves.

It's time to go full kinetic on these apes and leave the nigger remotes to the museums.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, SC Anemia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have to agree with you there. While a tazer will stop a human in his tracks, it never seems to have any effect on niggers. It's time to go full kinetic on these apes and leave the nigger remotes to the museums.
    Big, tranqed-up niggers like George Groid can soak up pepper spray, high voltage, baton strikes, and in some cases, gunfire. The same can be said for their blubber-potamus female counterparts. What gives the less lethal shotgun rounds the advantage is rapid fire. It shouldn't take 5 cops to wrestle some stank, sweaty nigger, when one can show up with a riot gun, and take care of business.

10. Likes tweakstick, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I also have to wonder how much the tazer's effectiveness is hampered due to the electrically conductive natural Faraday cage made up of bling, unwashed clothing and skin coated in profuse nigger sweat and bodily oils.
    A Faraday cage. Caused me to choke on my coffee. As ridiculous as that sounds, it's not far from the troof. I bet you couldn't tase Mr. T either.

It's time to go full kinetic on these apes and leave the nigger remotes to the museums
    Nigger remotes, also Bwahahahaha I've been saying it like forever now, they really need a select switch on a taser. Two positions, Human = Normal Tase...Nigger = A wet dream for Nikola.

EDIT: What would be funny, maybe in the Niggers in Motion sub forum would be a collection of Mr. Zappity's greatest hits. Remember the ghetto slag with all the keeids that went board-straight before doing the belly-flop in front of the market? An all-time favorite.

12. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found it. At the 3:29 mark.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Yepper, I remember that one. Amazingly the ghetto slag bounces right back up again proving how useless the taser is against the groid lifeforms. I think it would take a subway third rail voltage to take out a chimping nigger. There was a post awhile back showing the results from two melted groids stealing copper wire for a substation.

BTW, I wonder where that niggerhood was located? Any human setting foot near there would have a life expectancy in nano seconds.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Tasers need a little switch allowing the person firing it to choose a power level. There should be a "Low" setting that produces normal levels of power. There should also be a "High" setting that produces so much power the person you hit instantly vaporizes like in "District 9"...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha! I love the electric bull whip! Nigger gets to show it’s break danciin skeeills before it’s arrested.LOL!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this guy is white

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Ah, yes - Darien Long, the Atlanta Mall Cop. That dude was funny, and he always tried his best to reason with the troublemakers. He had a talent for dropping the N-bomb, that I learned a lot from. Atlanta is full of some of the stupidest mush-mouth jaboons I've ever seen anywhere, and that mall was a magnet for them. No wonder it closed. Gold teefs, sail foams, weave - it was a one stop shop for every-thang a brutha need.