Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Superbusy rape nigger who targeted strippers possibly linked to rapes in 8 states

Who says niggers are lazy?
    Accused serial stalker, rapist tied to Philly-area attacks arrested in Indiana

An accused serial stalker and rapist who was being sought for multiple attacks on women in the Philadelphia region was arrested in Indiana Saturday, according to our sister station WPVI.

Authorities confirm that 28-year-old Kevin Bennett, of Indianapolis, Indiana, was arrested by authorities in his home state.

Bennett is allegedly tied to a series of crimes between May 15 and May 18. Some of the victims were able to get away unharmed. During other incidents, police say the suspect preyed on his victims and sexually assaulted them before getting away. Most of the victims the suspect targeted worked at gentlemen's clubs in the city.

Around 5 a.m. the same morning, police say Bennett approached a woman while she was in her vehicle. The suspect then raped her in an alley after holding her at gunpoint, according to police.

"He pointed (the gun) at her, took her around the corner and raped her," said Captain Mark Burgmann, the commanding officer of Philadelphia police's Special Victims Unit.
    Guess what kind of car the nigger drove?

suspect driving a silver Dodge Charger
    WTF is up with niggers and Dodge Chargers?

https://abc7chicago.com/kevin-bennet...lker/10679188/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

WTF is up with niggers and Dodge Chargers?

I did a quick internet search about niggers and Dodge Chargers and found this informative post...

Because they don't make the Ford crown vic anymore, and black guys like big rwd cars with lots of Chrome and big wheels. What they really want is the Chrysler 300, but that's too expensive so they buy a no options charger V6 and put 22" wheels on them because they fit. And then put subwoofers in the trunk. Trust me, I live in detriot.

So I'm guessing they're cheap and easy to nigger up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the victims the suspect targeted worked at gentlemen's clubs in the city.
    So poon named Tiffany or Mercedes? The type where if you look deeply into their eyes, you can see the back of her skull.

I think after 24 hours with Jade, I'd turn myself in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c25273db4b67.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	15372

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me just say, I believe a human serial rapist should get the death penalty, and niggers deserve no less.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.