Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mother Of The Year Malikah turns her back yard into a Dead Nigger Storage

Mother arrested, charged after remains of 4-year-old found buried in north Charlotte yard

Shoulda called the Dead Nigger Storage experts, there Malikah!

A missing four-year-old’s remains were found buried in the backyard of a home in north Charlotte last week, according to police.

The child, who has been identified as Migellic “Jellie” Young, was found outside of a home on Braden Drive, near Charlotte’s Firestone Park.

.A memorial has been placed in the spot where the young girl was found.

“I’ve worked homicide most of the last 10 years and I can tell you this case is deeply disturbing,” said CMPD Lt. Bryan Crum. “It’s disturbing to everyone who’s worked it. Crime scene investigators, detectives, everyone involved in this case – many of us are parents, and it’s very difficult to understand how someone could do this to their child, kill their child and bury them and move on with their life as if nothing happened."
    Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say the child was last seen at her mother’s home for a visit in September. Since then, they received reports that the little girl hadn’t been seen for some time.

“I mean gone for so long. I’m a mother myself,” neighbor Shanetta Bunting said.
    https://www.wtoc.com/2021/05/23/moth...sing-year-old/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Improper disposal of hazardous waste, and of course, welfare fraud by not reporting the niglet dayed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Improper disposal of hazardous waste, and of course, welfare fraud by not reporting the niglet dayed.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Littering is no laughing matter, and waya-fair fraud is serious indeed.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is tragic! That sow niglet will never get a chance to breed more unwanted parasitic utterly useless niglets, start whoring for rocks of crack at 11-1/2, and getting in daily weave-yanking skreet brawls with other sows.

Sniffle...

7. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Mother arrested, charged after remains of 4-year-old found buried in north Charlotte yard

Shoulda called the Dead Nigger Storage experts, there Malikah!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes SC Anemia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She also has three pending misdemeanor child abuse charges from February 2020, according to a search of public records.
    And...

The family members at the courthouse said Jellie returned to live with her mother in the fall, and that was the last time they said they saw the girl.
    So the fambly knew damn well that this ho had been abusing the chile. Now all of a sudden it's...

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone seen the mothers Coal Burning mother? She's a fine specimen of what a burner is. No mention of any bucks being around being a loyal and dedicated parent.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Has anyone seen the mothers Coal Burning mother? She's a fine specimen of what a burner is. No mention of any bucks being around being a loyal and dedicated parent.
    You mean this lovely specimen?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tammy-moffett-accessory-after-the-fact-felony-destroy-body-or-rem-conc-unnat-death-250x300.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	15411

That right there is living proof that a nigger will fuck anything. Ever see the vid of the ape with its muh-dik in the tail pipe of a car? This ^^^ is why that happens. Jesus.

Reminds me of the scene in Kingpin where Woody Harrelson's character "works-off" the rent he owes the landlady. I'd never stop vomiting.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead_nog_storage.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	15412
    Another great nigger mammy, you know the ones the media says they are the best in the world?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Reminds me of the scene in Kingpin where Woody Harrelson's character "works-off" the rent he owes the landlady. I'd never stop vomiting.
    I've never seen the movie, and now I definitely don't want to. I'm still having trouble forgiving you for posting the "son" meme you told me about, which I was too disturbed to look up!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen the movie, and now I definitely don't want to. I'm still having trouble forgiving you for posting the "son" meme you told me about, which I was too disturbed to look up!
    Your welcome, it's good to be appreciated.