Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers and cars #2

There was a nigger dope dealer who had a 5-6 year old Mercedes 450 that it'd ruined by giving it the full ghetto treatment. One afternoon it brings the shitwagon into the shop waving a warranty card and demanding we put a new muffler on it. My manager (who hates niggers as much as anybody on this site) tells it to calm down and we'll take a look at it. Another mechanic drives it in onto a lift and gets it up into the air. It turns out the entire exhaust system is gone and there's nothing to attach a muffler to. The manager tells the nigger we can't install the free warranty muffler it wants and the nigger throws a Cat 5 chimpout at the service desk. As I mentioned in my last story we did a lot of work for local cops on their private vehicles and one happened to be waiting for work on his car to be finished.

He asked if he could use a telephone in private and was let into the managers back office. He'd recognized the car and nigger and called to do a warrant check plus have the Vice Squad stop by with a dog. This was long before cellphones became common. He asked us to do whatever we could to keep the nigger there until backup and the drug dog arrived. As the nigger was ooking and eeking demanding his "mufikkin muffla" S. the manager said it could have the muffler in the box but he was going to take the warranty card in return and from that point on the lifetime warranty would be voided. Remember this if for a $19.95 muffler that actually didn't even belong on that vehicle. The nigger is hysterical at this point and the cop is sitting about 10 feet behind it with a grin on his face and a hand on the pistol hidden under his shirt inside his waistband. All of us are highly amused and stalling for time which the nigger is making much easier by not simply taking the offered muffler and leaving. The nigger finally demands to speak to a "supervisor". S. informs it he's the General Manager of the shop but he'll call the franchise owner and see what he has to say.

S. calls all of us mechanics aside and tells us under no conditions is the Mercedes to be lowered until the backup arrives. He goes back to the service desk and tells the nigger he left a message for the owner and he should be calling back soon. This gives us the time we needed and the nigger takes a seat on a chair in the corner of the waiting area, still talking shit about its "fuggin muffla". About 15 minutes later I see an unmarked squad slowly drive past then turn into the lot and park next to our parts running truck on the side of the building. The cop in the waiting room goes out to talk with them. The nigger has no clue what's happening. Another unmarked unit pulls into the lot and stops directly in front of the service bay with the Mercedes in it. S. begins lowering the car and a detective in a suit gets out of the second unmarked then gets the drug dog out of the back seat area. Right about the time the Mercedes hits the ground the nigger realizes what's going on. It gets up and starts running for the door into the service area. The off duty cop is behind it and yells "Freeze, police!" with his badge in one hand and a snubby .38 in the other.

The nigger stops and begins blubbering "Yo caints do dis, you gots no right". The drug dog makes a hit on trunk area and the cops are given the keys to unlock it. The two detectives from the first unmarked walk into the waiting area with guns drawn as the one from the second unmarked is going through the Mercedes with the dog. The nigger now has three cops with guns drawn on it and a fourth going through its car. All of us in the shop were laughing out loud as this is unfolding. Then a few more marked and unmarked units show up to join in the fun. The other customers waiting had all been ushered outside to the sidewalk and were watching in disbelief. It turned out that not only did the nigger have outstanding warrants there was nearly a pound of cocaine in the trunk along with a few stolen guns plus the Mercedes was also stolen Not only didn't the VIN match the registration the ID plate was from yet another stolen Mercedes. As the shitskin was being led away in handcuffs It kept repeating "Ahz gwine be suin' all you muffukkas". The nigger went off to NU for extended post-graduate stay and one of the Vice Squad cops later brought us two cases of beer and a quart of Jack Daniel's in appreciation. I'd quit drinking by that point but we had a nice after hours party at work anyway. Several years later I saw on the news that the nigger got batwinged in a drug deal gone bad (or good from my point of view).
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad I don't work in retail!

Niggers would give me a stroke!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    There was a nigger dope dealer who had a 5-6 year old Mercedes 450 that it'd ruined by giving it the full ghetto treatment. One afternoon it brings the shitwagon into the shop waving a warranty card and demanding we put a new muffler on it. My manager (who hates niggers as much as anybody on this site) tells it to calm down and we'll take a look at it. Another mechanic drives it in onto a lift and gets it up into the air. It turns out the entire exhaust system is gone and there's nothing to attach a muffler to. The manager tells the nigger we can't install the free warranty muffler it wants and the nigger throws a Cat 5 chimpout at the service desk. As I mentioned in my last story we did a lot of work for local cops on their private vehicles and one happened to be waiting for work on his car to be finished.

He asked if he could use a telephone in private and was let into the managers back office. He'd recognized the car and nigger and called to do a warrant check plus have the Vice Squad stop by with a dog. This was long before cellphones became common. He asked us to do whatever we could to keep the nigger there until backup and the drug dog arrived. As the nigger was ooking and eeking demanding his "mufikkin muffla" S. the manager said it could have the muffler in the box but he was going to take the warranty card in return and from that point on the lifetime warranty would be voided. Remember this if for a $19.95 muffler that actually didn't even belong on that vehicle. The nigger is hysterical at this point and the cop is sitting about 10 feet behind it with a grin on his face and a hand on the pistol hidden under his shirt inside his waistband. All of us are highly amused and stalling for time which the nigger is making much easier by not simply taking the offered muffler and leaving. The nigger finally demands to speak to a "supervisor". S. informs it he's the General Manager of the shop but he'll call the franchise owner and see what he has to say.

S. calls all of us mechanics aside and tells us under no conditions is the Mercedes to be lowered until the backup arrives. He goes back to the service desk and tells the nigger he left a message for the owner and he should be calling back soon. This gives us the time we needed and the nigger takes a seat on a chair in the corner of the waiting area, still talking shit about its "fuggin muffla". About 15 minutes later I see an unmarked squad slowly drive past then turn into the lot and park next to our parts running truck on the side of the building. The cop in the waiting room goes out to talk with them. The nigger has no clue what's happening. Another unmarked unit pulls into the lot and stops directly in front of the service bay with the Mercedes in it. S. begins lowering the car and a detective in a suit gets out of the second unmarked then gets the drug dog out of the back seat area. Right about the time the Mercedes hits the ground the nigger realizes what's going on. It gets up and starts running for the door into the service area. The off duty cop is behind it and yells "Freeze, police!" with his badge in one hand and a snubby .38 in the other.

The nigger stops and begins blubbering "Yo caints do dis, you gots no right". The drug dog makes a hit on trunk area and the cops are given the keys to unlock it. The two detectives from the first unmarked walk into the waiting area with guns drawn as the one from the second unmarked is going through the Mercedes with the dog. The nigger now has three cops with guns drawn on it and a fourth going through its car. All of us in the shop were laughing out loud as this is unfolding. Then a few more marked and unmarked units show up to join in the fun. The other customers waiting had all been ushered outside to the sidewalk and were watching in disbelief. It turned out that not only did the nigger have outstanding warrants there was nearly a pound of cocaine in the trunk along with a few stolen guns plus the Mercedes was also stolen Not only didn't the VIN match the registration the ID plate was from yet another stolen Mercedes. As the shitskin was being led away in handcuffs It kept repeating "Ahz gwine be suin' all you muffukkas". The nigger went off to NU for extended post-graduate stay and one of the Vice Squad cops later brought us two cases of beer and a quart of Jack Daniel's in appreciation. I'd quit drinking by that point but we had a nice after hours party at work anyway. Several years later I saw on the news that the nigger got batwinged in a drug deal gone bad (or good from my point of view).
    Once in a while, JUSTICE happens!!

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He asked if he could use a telephone in private and was let into the managers back office. He'd recognized the car and nigger and called to do a warrant check plus have the Vice Squad stop by with a dog.
    Like your other story, that's when I knew what was coming!

It's not hard for a cop to guess a nigger has a warrant outstanding. It's a good assumption for any nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cops used to write down license plate numbers of cars niggers drove in. Once in a while an unmarked would cruise the lot taking plate numbers. If they got a hit they'd call and ask to be notified when the car was going to be picked up. We always obliged. They'd sit across the boulevard waiting then pull them over a block or two away. We also notified the police if a nigger drove out in an unsafe vehicle, usually one with no brakes. One afternoon a ruined old Chevy creeped onto the lot and four niglets jumped out to stop the car. The driver, a huge negress sow, ended up not wanting to pay for a broken brake line to be replaced. "Turdy dollahs? Dat beez too goddamn much!" I had the po po on the phone before the shitbox made it off the lot. They pulled it over a few blocks away and the sow used the back of a parked car to stop it. Of course no insurance, totaled two cars and the sow went to jail.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course no insurance, totaled two cars and the sow went to jail.
    This is just more proof that it's cheaper to fly them one-way to Africa, even first class, than to continue letting them live in this country.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is just more proof that it's cheaper to fly them one-way to Africa, even first class, than to continue letting them live in this country.
    Tru Dat!!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it! That's awesome!