Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers & cars #1

Many years ago I worked as a mechanic for a well known auto repair chain store. It was on the edge of a nigger infested neighborhood but our ace in the hole was our under the table relationship with the City police department. Our assistant manager's brother was a cop at the local district and through time we developed a great rapport with everybody from beat cops to upper administration officials. We did quality work for them for cash off the books on their personal vehicles that paid for the shop beer & lunch fund (we ate like kings) plus at times they had the ability to make traffic tickets disappear depending upon how serious they were.

Saturday mornings were their usual time to show up. Red-eyed and hungover dressed in civilian clothes after hard nights of drinking was their usual appearance. Any time a nigger came in they'd reach down to check their concealed ankle holsters. One Saturday morning around our 7 a.m. opening time a nigger had somehow managed to beach a clapped-out 70's Ford in the center median of the boulevard in front of the shop. The car had cheap aftermarket aluminum rims on it and all four wheels broke off leaving the centers of the wheels still attached to the hubs while the outer rims and tires rolled off to points unknown. The nigger came into the front counter area crying about needing a tow truck called before the police showed up. What it didn't realize was everybody sitting in the waiting area as an off duty cop. One of them asked "Why don't you want to see the police?" "I gots warrants" the nigger replied. That when the badges and guns came out. "Too late, we're already here" the cop told it. Two of them went out and searched the car while the nigger was ooking "You cants do dat. You gots no right". "It's an abandoned vehicle, asshole. We can do whatever we want with it" was the response.

They found a pistol and drugs in the car. Backup was called, nigger got a free ride to jail and its pile of shit was impounded then towed to the evidence lot. After it was over everybody in the waiting area was laughing. I have a few more stories I'll post at later dates.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

2. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    That when the badges and guns came out. "Too late, we're already here" the cop told it.

Sometimes there are cops when you need them!

The police had every right to detain the nigger, and seize and inspect its hooptie, once they heard a confession from its own mouff that it had warrants.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! Please post more! I hate niggers.....