Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Friends' TV show reunion features no niggers

‘Friends: The Reunion’ Under Fire for Lack of Black Celebrity Guests

Acually, when this show was on, I think I'd rather have poked my eyes out than have to watch it. But, hey, there was no niggers on it. That's something.
    Showrunners for Friends: The Reunion are facing backlash for failing to include any black celebrity guest stars in the HBO Max special, airing May 27.

In addition to the series main cast members, Friends: The Reunion will also feature guest appearances by Lady Gaga, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Cindy Crawford, Tom Selleck, Reese Witherspoon, and more, according to a report by Entertainment Weekly.

Other celebrity guests include the Korean boy band BTS, James Corden, Cara Delevingne, Elliott Gould, Kit Harington, Larry Hankin, Mindy Kaling, Thomas Lennon, Christina Pickles, James Michael Tyler, Maggie Wheeler, and Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai — none of whom are black.

The special’s producers are facing backlash from fans after failing to cast any black celebrity guest stars.

“[I]t’s been 17 years & y’all still haven’t made any black friends? Lol smh,” one Twitter user wrote.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ebrity-guests/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No niggers is always a good thing.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though Jennifer Anniston's pokies were said to be visible in every episode, I never saw it.
    I'm an ass man.

6. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never watched this shit. A bunch of whiny effeminate men and confused relationships is what I gathered from parts of episodes I've seen. I prefer watching MMA. And older British shows that have no niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet the 20 minutes of commercials packed in each hour will be chocked full of plenty of coons, coal burners, zebra kids and magical niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s been 17 years & y’all still haven’t made any black friends? Lol smh,” one Twitter user wrote.

I guess that's why they are all still alive after 17 years!

Mrs. Tweak watched that shitty show. She somehow thought it was funny and entertaining but I hated the show and cringed every time I heard the theme song coming on. Just a bunch of betas and entitled women characters bouncing from one bed to the next. In my book, it was only one step above sex & the shitty.

Like all Hollyweird garbage it lacks any resemblance to the real world. Has anyone ever noticed that no-one on today's shows (especially soap operas) is ever shown doing anything that comes close to actual work? It gives viewers a disconnected sense of reality, expectations and consequences. I consider it a form of brainwashing.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, GeneralPat, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Has anyone ever noticed that no-one on today's shows (especially soap operas) is ever shown doing anything that comes close to actual work?

Just like niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I guess that's why they are all still alive after 17 years!

Mrs. Tweak watched that shitty show. She somehow thought it was funny and entertaining but I hated the show and cringed every time I heard the theme song coming on. Just a bunch of betas and entitled women characters bouncing from one bed to the next. In my book, it was only one step above sex & the shitty.

Like all Hollyweird garbage it lacks any resemblance to the real world. Has anyone ever noticed that no-one on today's shows (especially soap operas) is ever shown doing anything that comes close to actual work? It gives viewers a disconnected sense of reality, expectations and consequences. I consider it a form of brainwashing.
    Which it IS!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, there's no backlash from fans. Fans don't have a problem with this reunion show.

The only "backlash" is uppity crybaby nigger whining from niggers who never even watched the show in the first place but feel entitled to darken everyone else's parties with their unwanted presence.

16. Likes GeneralPat, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I vaguely remember a spook appearing on the Waltons... did some research and saw this. (Apparently written back when "negro" and "colored" were still accepted descriptions of shines). Funny story line. Find coon in barn stealing food. Make him work it off!

The Waltons find a little Negro boy, Josh who has been hiding in their barn after having walked all the way from North Carolina. He has a fish hook in his foot, which is quickly removed by John. He has been living in the barn for some days and has been feeding himself with vegetables from the garden and some of the Waltons eggs. Josh has been trying to repay the family by leaving them fresh fish which he has caught. John and Josh head off to see Sheriff Bridges, to try to find out where Josh should go.

The Waltons offer him a temporary home and he quickly endears himself to the whole family, especially John. He helps out around the mill and the house and John and Olivia would really like to keep him, but know that it's impossible. As an African American boy of the 1930's, Josh needed to be with another African American family. Finally John makes the decision to take Josh to the ophanage for "colored children" only to find him back on the doorstep again the next morning, with Josh claiming that there were too many children.

Things go wrong though, when Josh steals a fishing reel for John...

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty much what's happening in every damn show, movie cartoon and etc. Niggers feel the need to "blackify" everything and everyone so they can feel "superior and shiet". I'm so fed up with niggers all over the place, I had to sell my TV for a real low price just to stop watching these coons on my screen from appearing. Meanwhile online, I have adblocker to avoid watching ads with niggers because you can bet all your money that there will appear dozens of niggers on these ads or niggers and their disgusting coalburning fucks. Luckily, it's somewhat more easier to avoid niggers or coalburners online when I have adblock doing it's job to save my eyes from viewing such filth. The only way you get that stupid nigger shit shoved up your asshole and through your mouth and ears, is if you intentionally search for that crap.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post