Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar: Kings Island theme park near Cincinnati shut down early because of "fights" among "teens"

Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, closed about 30 minutes early Saturday due to several fights inside the park and out in the parking lot, according to authorities and park officials.

Troopers with the Ohio State Highway Patrol say there were several fights in the afternoon and then one large fight happened just before 10 p.m.
    Mason police said in a release on Sunday officers responded to several reports of "unruly guests" at Kings Island. The reports came from both inside the park and in the parking lot and were mostly over juveniles and no arrests were made.
    Smith said the atmosphere at the park on Saturday was concerning, with large groups of older teens or young adults shouting, pushing, and being aggressive. "There were a lot of F-bombs," he said. "It felt rough."

He took his 8-year-old son into an arcade but didn't feel comfortable letting him play there alone while he stood in line to get a drink. His 12-year-old and a friend were riding rides.
    "At the metal detectors, there was one guy watching four of them," he said.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ay/5234152001/

We don't go to amusement parks very often, but what the hell, metal detectors?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to see that. I use to go there all the time. My friends and i would get season passes and go every summer. It always seemed like a nice, safe, nigger free place. I probably have been there 100 times and never remember seeing a fight and very few niggers. Granted i probably havent been in 10+ years now, sounds like the niggers have taken over.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB for sure
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...ay/5234152001/

We don't go to amusement parks very often, but what the hell, metal detectors?

I just remember when the Brady Bunch had an episode filmed there.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kings Island, Six Flags, Cedar Point... all just Chunky Cheeses on a bigger scale.

Perfect place for the coons to hang out and wreak havoc.

Last time I visited Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, the first 10 rows or so of parking is reserved for Handicapped patrons.

Every handicapped spot was plugged up with an Escalade or other recognizable niggermobile with Michigan license plates, yet once inside the park, there were plenty of coons but none seemed to be visibly handicapped.

Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Around here, niggers have taken over all the malls. They take the light rail or buses out from their ghetto hoods and infest the suburban malls, engaging in every kind of TNB. Occasionally it makes the news when there is a mass chimpout.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I hate to see that. I use to go there all the time. My friends and i would get season passes and go every summer. It always seemed like a nice, safe, nigger free place. I probably have been there 100 times and never remember seeing a fight and very few niggers. Granted i probably havent been in 10+ years now, sounds like the niggers have taken over.
    Same here. I used to live less than an hour away and have been there many times. There were unavoidably, always a few darkies but never any monkeyshines. Too bad, niggers ruin everything.

I HIGHLY recommend The Beast. What an awesome coaster. 40 years now since it was built, The Beast still holds the world record for the longest wooden roller coaster.

By the time workmen had completed the massive Beast construction in March of 1979, they had used 650,000 board feet of southern pine lumber; 37,500 pounds of nails; 82,480 bolts and washers and 2,432 square yards of concrete.

10. Likes Sandy , Buck Simian liked this post