Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Elvis was racist says superstar nigger Quincy Jones

Quincy Jones nigger is probably one of the vainest, most egotistical and lying ass niggers to walk Planet Earth. Seriously. Every so often he emerges to tell a bunch of bullshit, like last time when he claimed that he dated Ivanka Trump. Dream on, nigger.

Here's his most blatant and egregious lie:
    I was thinking, you’ve got the first song on the moon. You’ve got to get the first song on Mars.

Oh my God, I’m not going there. Richard Branson and Paul Allen and Elon are trying to get me to go with them [to space]. He says, “It’s $250,000, I’m going to let you go free.” Uh-uh.
    That would be impossible, considering Paul Allen died in 2018.
    Paul Gardner Allen (January 21, 1953 – October 15, 2018) was an American business magnate, computer programmer, researcher, investor, and philanthropist. He was best known for co-founding Microsoft Corporation with childhood friend Bill Gates in 1975, which helped spark the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s, later making Microsoft the world's largest personal computer software company.[2] Allen was ranked as the 44th-wealthiest person in the world by Forbes in 2018, with an estimated net worth of $20.3 billion at the time of his death.[1][3]

Oh yeah, and the nigger wans to muh dik Marie Osmond.

Yeah. Marie was cute, though. A lot of booty.
    The nigger also claims to speak 26 languages.

How many languages do you speak?

Twenty-six. I write seven. I speak Serbo-Croatian. Turkish. I write Arabic.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ey-1234955138/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^
    I can write Arabic and Persian, just a few squiggles going from left to right, it all amounts to camel shit anyway. Fuck all Muslim sandnigges. Israel should just send them back to the Stone Age.

As for Quincy Slave, it ensnared a stupid white wimminz: Peggy Lipton. It may have other coalburners, but I don't pay attention. When is this fool going to get leukemia so I can laugh my head off.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    As for Quincy Slave, it ensnared a stupid white wimminz: Peggy Lipton.
    After Paul McCartney had dumped her because she was nuttier than squirrel shit.
    After that, she got hooked on drugs and booze. Drugs, booze, mental health issues and then burning coal. Pretty much a typical mud shark.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    After Paul McCartney had dumped her because she was nuttier than squirrel shit.
    After that, she got hooked on drugs and booze. Drugs, booze, mental health issues and then burning coal. Pretty much a typical mud shark.
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those of us old enough to remember "Mod Squad" know she was a nigger lover even back then. One of the first TV shows I avoided because it had a bootlipped nigger trying to act like a human in it.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Those of us old enough to remember "Mod Squad" know she was a nigger lover even back then. One of the first TV shows I avoided because it had a bootlipped nigger trying to act like a human in it.
    I was 11 years old when that show came out and I AVOIDED it for the SAME REASON!! I hated niggers even as a keyid!!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    We used to refer to that nigger as Missing Link. He used to say "Solid" a lot.
    We surmised that was in reference to his 3" thick skull.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    We used to refer to that nigger as Missing Link. He used to say "Solid" a lot.
    We surmised that was in reference to his 3" thick skull.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger also claims to speak 26 languages.
    Letters of our Latin alphabet are not individual languages. But I'm impressed, it knows that many letters? Let me guess: m, u, h, d, i, k, x. Niggers love X as a name for some reason, maybe from slave days because it was an easy mark to learn.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you consult an astrologist?

I studied with John Glenn. He took me aside and decided to teach me about astrology from an astronaut’s point of view.
    But you have the ability to create entirely in your head this fully formed musical painting?

I have synesthesia [the ability to “see” music].
    Did you know Judy Garland at all?

I worked with her at Newport [Jazz Festival]. You kidding? I’d never forget that. We were playing the evening show with Duke Ellington, and she came out and the wind was in the mic, so Phil Ramone, the engineer, came out and put a condom on the microphone. To keep the wind away. And when Judy came out, she did like this. (Mouths swallowing the mic.) I never let her forget it.
    Whoever believes those is a goddamn retard who also thinks niggers were the original Egyptians and had flying machines.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger talkin shit! Ain’t that a surprise? Not! all the niggers do is flap their boot lips.Everything that comes out of it’s baboon mouth is 100% bullshit!

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn the last frame before it recycles looks like the hood scoop I had on a car in high school... cept it was WHITE

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post