Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

US Media: Please let these poor niggers into Europe!

Death and despair on Europe's African frontier

https://apnews.com/article/africa-eu...de608ee20b9ba0
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 05-23-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a link? But all I see is nasty pollution. Forget plastic! Scientists need to work on bacteria or something that will biodegrade nigger carcasses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just posted this, but deleted it.

They're going to need a higher fence to keep out the parasitic niggers who never stop searching for gibs and muh dik, it seems.

Just tragic, I mean for the humans who have to go picking dead niggers off the beach. Gross.

After beaches in Greece, Italy and elsewhere, a fleck of Spanish territory on the northern coast of Africa this week became the latest deadly flashpoint in Europe’s battle to stem migration flows from less fortunate regions of the world wracked by conflict, poverty and other miseries.

So sad.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Got a link? But all I see is nasty pollution. Forget plastic! Scientists need to work on bacteria or something that will biodegrade nigger carcasses.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    my bad, fixed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send in some crocodiles, hyenas, etc. to clean that shit up.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A sub-species of lawless border niggers, both negroid and sand negroid. Same problem as here: give them compassion, next thing you know they'll ask for free everything and rights, invite more cockroaches to illegally cross, bite the hand that feeds it...repeat cycle. They bring diseases, drugs, crime, and unborn shits. Migration is NOT a human right, countries have borders.
    This is just a larger scale version of the older gentleman who helped a stranded nigger. As repayment for kindness, he gets beat up. Same with all of border niggers. We (and other countries) have no moral obligation to help them. Their leaders are to blame for their own countries' problems, so why are Western nations the "savior" of these leeches? Oh...next thing they'll say is "they don't want white savior mentality" as they are "equal". Ungrateful bastards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of high profile magic niggers already did this in the UK.

Apparently starving niglets in Africa don't need white saviours.

Every year we have some sad act remnant of live aid that guilt trips whitey into shovelling their hard earned into the bottomless begging bowl and guess what, this year whitey got the message and the begging bowl was not filled.

Well done niggers. Actually, on this occasion I mean it. More starving niglets for the batfairy to drag back to hell can only be a good thing for humans.

Anyway, back on topic. The Spanish police don't take any shit from niggers and have been seen shoving the floaters back into the sea. With much condemnation from liberals and other complete retards who think that having uneducated, lazy criminals imported into Europe is a good idea.

I particularly liked the heatwarming photo of the niglet who had tried to steal whitey's precious European oxygen getting shoved back into the briney with plastic bottles shoved up its t-shirt as a floatation device bawling like a baby.

Warmed the cockles of my heart that did.

I am actually reaching a state of tumescence when I think about that niglet floating out to sea with no to sent back to its fambly, who are eagerly awaiting the news of its illegal arrival in Europe.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I see a picture like this I'm reminded of the flick 1984 that was loosely base on Orwell's book. They drag this kid to see his dead mother then pan to her crotch to watch the rats having dinner. Is the meat of a nigger so foul the rats and the crabs refuse play cleanup for nature?