Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sh*t-for-brains Joe to host the George Floyd 'Fambly' at the White House

Biden will host the Floyd family but will miss his police reform deadline

During his high-profile (largely unwatched) address to a joint session of Congress last month, President Joe Biden laid down an ambitious marker. He wanted major police reform legislation at his desk by May 25, the one year (celebration!) anniversary of George Floyd’s murder (righteous batwinging.)

But after calling Congress to task, the White House has taken a largely deferential approach to the negotiations (bullshit demands of a senile old fuck.) Senior staff have been in frequent contact with Hill negotiators but are also giving lawmakers space as they work out a compromise on the major piece of (communist dogma) legislation named after Floyd, a Black man (feral nigger) who was killed (correctly served batwings) by a Minneapolis police officer last year.

No major red lines have been set. Nor have they stressed obedience to the timeline that the president himself touted. Though Biden won’t be signing the Floyd bill into law on May 25, a senior administration official said the president plans to mark the day by hosting members of Floyd’s family at the White House on Tuesday.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...eadline-490206
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the old bastard isn't signing, at least that's a good thing. Is that what it's going to take, regular hosting of a fambly that didn't even know its nigger made good?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a hero out of a filthy stinking feral idiot piece of shit criminigger is repulsive! That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Floyd was a saint. So, maybe he made a few mistakes but that does not negate all the positive things he did in his sainted life:
    According to court records in Harris County, which encompasses Floyd’s hometown of Houston, authorities arrested him on nine separate occasions between 1997 and 2007, mostly on drug and theft charges that resulted in months-long jail sentences.
    I think another statue is in order.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George Floyd’s Criminal Record.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	498.9 KB 
ID:	15333
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

That is so damned SICK, so why am I laughing??

ETA: What a shame John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy didn't have a taste for Knee-grows, instead of unfortunate human beings. Think of how many generations of niggers could have been eliminated.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

ETA: What a shame John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy didn't have a taste for Knee-grows, instead of unfortunate human beings. Think of how many generations of niggers could have been eliminated.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bwahahahaha

One question though...are those actual nigger pieces from Dahmer's fridge? Goddamn.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Bwahahahaha

One question though...are those actual nigger pieces from Dahmer's fridge? Goddamn.
    Yes, they are.

Jeffery Dahmer was a Combat Medic in the Army. That's why he had such a good working knowledge of anatomy and butchered his victims so skillfully. The guy used to keep huge freezers in his residence to Dead Nigger Storage. I read a book about him when I was a kid. It was pretty weird, to say the least.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they are.

Jeffery Dahmer was a Combat Medic in the Army. That's why he had such a good working knowledge of anatomy and butchered his victims so skillfully. The guy used to keep huge freezers in his residence to Dead Nigger Storage. I read a book about him when I was a kid. It was pretty weird, to say the least.
    All our medic aka "Doc" did was start AC IV's for us so we could rehydrate quickly after a rough night off base drinking and "cavorting". Shit, we all loved the Doc and made sure he was taken care of.
    I'm positive he didn't go on to snacking on dead nigger pieces.

19. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they are.

One time when my husband went fishing, he stuck the trout in the freezer with the heads on. I didn't know that and when I opened the freezer door and saw the fish staring at me it gave me a start.

Imagine opening a freezer and coming face to fact with a complete nigger head? Some niggers who knew Dahmer in the service said he very rayciss.

At least he did his bit to trim the nigger population. (A real shame about the humans)

None of these nogs look as though their passing deprived the world of anything.

Name:	jeffrey dahmer's victims - Google Search.png 
Views:	6167 
Size:	515.5 KB 
ID:	15338

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I laughed as well and felt a lil sick about it. Then I saw your comment. Glad it wasn’t just me.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's all you had to say, negro !

25. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Haha, I laughed as well and felt a lil sick about it. Then I saw your comment. Glad it wasn’t just me.

Maybe because the daid, neatly disassembled and arranged niggers just look like Halloween decorations? And of course, "Dead Nigger Storage" ups the comedic slant.

Name:	dahmer.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	15340

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe because the daid, neatly disassembled and arranged niggers just look like Halloween decorations? And of course, "Dead Nigger Storage" ups the comedic slant.

Name:	dahmer.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	15340
    Wasn’t Dahmer a homo? Niggers were probably the easiest to lure into his lair since most of them just want the muh dik serviced no matter by who. This is why the majority of his victims were niggers.

29. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Dahmer's mentality towards niggers was... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shirt.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	15347

31. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn’t Dahmer a homo? Niggers were probably the easiest to lure into his lair since most of them just want the muh dik serviced no matter by who. This is why the majority of his victims were niggers.
    I don't know if he liked muh dikk, but I read once that the Asian victim tried escaping outside. He was bloodied up, but he couldn't speak English, so when a cop came, Dahmer convinced him it was a "lover's quarrel."

This never occurred to me before: a cop that stupid sounds like a nigger that readily believes anything is about muh dikk.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. Yes, he was homosexual, but repressed. All these nigger victims came about because it was easy to pick up downlow bucks to come home with him if he offered them a couple of dollars. I think he was more into necrophilia than live homosexuality and I guess he figured no one was going to miss these nogs and start looking for them.
    but I read once that the Asian victim tried escaping outside. He was bloodied up, but he couldn't speak English, so when a cop came, Dahmer convinced him it was a "lover's quarrel."
    Yes. The victim had holes drilled in his head and was in handcuffs. Three women on the street tried to make the police help him, but as you say, Dahmer told the cops they were just kinky gays. The cops walked away and Dahmer then killed the boy.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Making a hero out of a filthy stinking feral idiot piece of shit criminigger is repulsive! That's like making John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer "role models" for the Boy Scouts.

Well stated!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas