Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Cross worker claims she's getting hate for the photo of her holding a nigger "migrant"

A Red Cross worker who was filmed cradling an exhausted Senegalese migrant as he stepped foot on Spain's north African enclave of Ceuta, said she's been receiving a torrent of online abuse from far-right supporters.

Luna Reyes, 20, went viral on social media this week after a Reuters journalist filmed her embracing a sobbing man who had just swum from Morocco to Ceuta. He was among the 8,000 migrants who scrambled, swam or waded into the territory on Tuesday, in search of a better life in Europe.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-red...154123878.html

The first bullshit is that the nigger swam so far. It would have gone rockfish near shore where it left.

The second bullshit is this "better life." The nigger and all the others are looking for gibs.

Next time she shouldn't be helping a charcoal briquette that's going to leech off the taxpayers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	039db9f6adac4fd4e7ef8f5fa086b3c4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	15332
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-red...154123878.html

The first bullshit is that the nigger swam so far. It would have gone rockfish near shore where it left.

The second bullshit is this "better life." The nigger and all the others are looking for gibs.

Next time she shouldn't be helping a charcoal briquette that's going to leech off the taxpayers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	039db9f6adac4fd4e7ef8f5fa086b3c4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	15332
    What would Tony Soprano do?!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read the article. It appears that idiot cunt is also a coalburning piece of shit. Too bad her and that nigger didn't become rockfish. "They saw that my boyfriend was Black, they wouldn't stop insulting me and saying horrible, racist things to me," Reyes told local media, according to the Guardian.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A coalburner also? I missed that part. Imagine my shocked face!

With any luck, she'll get her just deserts at her buckfriend's paws.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "better life." The nigger and all the others are looking for gibs.

Better life = more Gibbs me's dats!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see any "humanity" in this disgusting picture. Coalburner whore, coal black turd border nigger, both sub-human filth. That illegal is not human, and no one can convince me it's DNA is the same as ours.

The mass immigration crisis in all parts of the world, while affecting our daily lives, is not critical enough at this stage. In 50-75 years, it will be. I won't be around, I don't have children and descendants, so no big deal for me, but I am still pissed at what the future will be to a once great country. Oh yes, Europe will be niggerfied too. In 50 years Japan and China may be brainwashed to let niggers in as well. If the human species as a whole is tainted with at least 1 drop nigger DNA, then there is no more human species. It literally would be Planet of the Apes, and there'll be famine, wars, destruction. What worth is a species if it's a nigger species anyway. By then, the aliens should come visit and do a reset, then exclude any and all negroid genes from existence. But at that, the aliens will bypass Earth. Not worth their time.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I saw that picture of her cuddling that sub-simian beast and was thinking the next pic should be of it trying to muh dik her. However, it does seem maybe she wouldn't mind since she's addicted to black meat. Disgusting!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't see any "humanity" in this disgusting picture. Coalburner whore, coal black turd border nigger, both sub-human filth. That illegal is not human, and no one can convince me it's DNA is the same as ours.

The mass immigration crisis in all parts of the world, while affecting our daily lives, is not critical enough at this stage. In 50-75 years, it will be. I won't be around, I don't have children and descendants, so no big deal for me, but I am still pissed at what the future will be to a once great country. Oh yes, Europe will be niggerfied too. In 50 years Japan and China may be brainwashed to let niggers in as well. If the human species as a whole is tainted with at least 1 drop nigger DNA, then there is no more human species. It literally would be Planet of the Apes, and there'll be famine, wars, destruction. What worth is a species if it's a nigger species anyway. By then, the aliens should come visit and do a reset, then exclude any and all negroid genes from existence. But at that, the aliens will bypass Earth. Not worth their time.
    That's what PedoJoe announced - the extinction of the European YT - and he didn't seem unhappy at the prospect. Of course he'll be long gone so what does he care?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Whore welcomes illegal nigger invader.

Spanish aid volunteer abused online for hugging Senegalese migrant

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...frican-migrant

EU should mind it's own business and clean house. Right now EU is like the US. mind everyone elses business besides their own home.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...frican-migrant

EU should mind it's own business and clean house. Right now EU is like the US. mind everyone elses business besides their own home.
    That's for sure. What a disgusting sight, but she's a nigger lover anyway.

Look at that jet-black sub-simian. I wouldn't touch that with oven mitts and a 10 foot pole. Revolting!

“They saw that my boyfriend was Black, they wouldn’t stop insulting me and saying horrible, racist things to me,” the 20-year-old, who has been volunteering with the Red Cross since March as part of her studies, told the Spanish television channel RTVE.
    They should insult her. She's 20 years old and they're just trying to wake her up and save her from mudshark sunglasses at the very least, and being battered to death at the worst.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post